- Breeding Trial Specialist
- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Autonomous robots can pick up to 25,000 raspberries per day
- 32 acres of high-wire greenhouse available for lease in Tehachapi, CA
NL: Bosman Van Zaal expands vehicle fleet
The service technician team that travels many miles daily through the Netherlands, was very happy with the new cars. Their comfort and safety and the corporate identity are after all paramount in this selection.
For a growing number of activities, it is not always necessary for a service technician to visit the clients. The company's technical experts can often, remotely via phone or web support, watch the system and improve the service level. Bosman Van Zaal intends to expand this service intensively in the upcoming months. More information is to be released soon.
Meanwhile, the King of the Road with the new Bosman Van Zaal branding is still going strong.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-25 The KUBO Group acquires cultivation systems and software branch of Codema
- 2022-05-25 "Due to our international supplier structure, fresh arugula is available to us almost year-round"
- 2022-05-25 Malaysia: hydroponic farm develops home growing systems
- 2022-05-25 Shelburne County strawberry farmer recognized with provincial award of excellence in agriculture
- 2022-05-25 Bayer makes US$160 million commitment to Zero Hunger Pledge
- 2022-05-25 ACT weakens plastic ban by removing fruit and vegetable bags
- 2022-05-25 Vietnam to boost high-tech ag tackling hydroponic- and aquaculture farming
- 2022-05-25 "We have not increased our baby leaf or herb production due to the higher costs"
- 2022-05-25 "Our CEA grown basil nearly a dollar less per ounce than field-grown organic produce"
- 2022-05-25 Sicilian Pizzutello tomatoes are back
- 2022-05-25 Unprecedented demand for fresh produce software company after remote packhouse solutions installation
- 2022-05-25 "We facilitate connections between prospective workers and employers"
- 2022-05-25 Crop scouting app for faster data collection
- 2022-05-25 "We are thrilled to play a larger role in the Canadian market"
- 2022-05-24 Alan Down appointed as HTA Vice-President
- 2022-05-24 Indonesia: PLN grants financial aid to hydroponic cultivation group in Biak
- 2022-05-24 "We are ready to share our experiences in tackling freshness quality issues after logistics uncertainties"
- 2022-05-24 Banana tissue culture production expanded in the Philippines
- 2022-05-24 Growcentia celebrates grand opening of new Colorado HQ in Loveland's Centerra area
- 2022-05-24 Iron Ox' fresh produce expanding across Southwest