- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
France: Le Jardin de Rabelais installs LED top lighting
Le Jardin de Rabelais focuses on the high-end market segment. They grow vine tomatoes as well as cherry tomatoes. Owner Pascal Delahaye chose for the variety Piccolo which has excellent taste but is not easy to grow.
Delahaye started the company in 1989 and today it covers a surface of 15 hectares. With the latest expansion, Delahaye invested in a SuprimAir greenhouse for the second time, this time fully equipped with LED toplighting. The combination of SuprimAir with LED toplighting results in a hypermodern greenhouse with relative low energy consumption and an ideal climate, year-round.
The SuprimAir greenhouse is a unique fully climate-controlled greenhouse developed by Certhon which temperature and humidity can be controlled, so that the greenhouse climate can be managed to perfection. An interplay of greenhouse, ventilation, cooling, and control makes it possible to create an ideal climate year-round. The ideal temperature and relative humidity are combined with low energy use and lower disease pressure.
For more information:
ABC Westland 555
2685 DG Poeldijk
T: 0174 225080
F: 0174 225081
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-29 Cock van Overbeek passed away
- 2022-06-20 Improve greenhouse management efficiency to counter lack of labor
- 2022-06-14 No drama with climate management at Drama greenhouse, Greece
- 2022-06-06 Leafy greens and vine crops grow in tropical Thai greenhouse
- 2022-06-06 Dubai grower helps tropical fruit thrive through modern methods
- 2022-06-02 New blueberry variety thriving at Australian grower
- 2022-05-27 Labor and inflation major challenges for the UK soft fruit industry
- 2022-05-25 Mariusz has a good fit with employer Blueberries Grathem
- 2022-05-23 "A horticulturist will always have a good foundation for a position with a breeder"
- 2022-05-20 Consuming environmentally sustainable food one beer at a time
- 2022-05-19 An entrepreneur from the Berdyuzhsky district opened a greenhouse for growing vegetables, seedlings, and herbs
- 2022-05-18 Dutch propagator grows vegetables and flowers under the same (glass)roof
- 2022-05-13 Ontario premier visits Canadian cucumber greenhouse
- 2022-05-09 US (MA): Roxbury’s Dudley greenhouse gives residents chance to grow their own food
- 2022-05-06 New innings: Pro sportsman trades cricket bat for aquaponics
- 2022-05-06 "You just can’t fool the consumer"
- 2022-05-02 Richard Ward wins the 2021 ANBP Award of Excellence
- 2022-05-02 Irish grower secures new €7.5M contract with Aldi
- 2022-04-22 "Cooperative marketing will prove its worth, even in times of crisis"
- 2022-04-22 Have a look in the Lufa Farms greenhouse