- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- One of Sweden's largest tomato growers to stop cultivation during winter
- Wasabi grower discovering new greenhouse crops
- UK strawberry grower uses UV-light robot to keep powdery mildew at bay
- Gotham Greens raises $310M to accelerate national greenhouse expansion
- Drones fly through tomato rows in International Greenhouse Challenge
July 27-28, Ho Chi Minh City
AgroViet showcases chemicals, fertilizers and plant protection products
The first Agro Vietnam in 2015 attracted nearly 100 booths of exhibitors from 8 countries. The exhibition also welcomed 3,012 trade visitors.
Supported by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development of Vietnam, the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam, and with the support of the Fertilizer Association of Vietnam (FAV), Vietnam Industry Pesticide Association (VIPA), Thailand Agribusiness Association, Agro Vietnam 2017 will be held with the expanding scale in terms of both quality and quantity – with the participation of companies from many countries and regions, expected to welcome more than 3,500 visitors.
In addition, within the framework of the exhibition there will be activities such as seminars by experts and businessmen from organizations and professional associations in the region; actual tours and meetings with business connections.
Agro Vietnam 2017 is expected to be a bridge for domestic and international fertilizers and plant protection businesses to meet, exchange and learn from each other, in order to attract investors into the Vietnamese market, while creating opportunities for Vietnamese enterprises in finding partners, expanding the market to the countries in the region and internationally.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-30 Photo report of Vertifarm 2022
- 2022-09-30 Energy lecture for greenhouse growers with an eye for new technologies
- 2022-09-29 Opportunities and hurdles becoming visible in the market
- 2022-09-29 J. Huete International takes its high-tech greenhouse models to Fruit Attraction
- 2022-09-29 Flemish agriculture and horticulture open house during Agriculture Day
- 2022-09-28 "In these tough times, the strawberry sector must find solutions"
- 2022-09-28 Protected cropping: an open day to explore the latest trends
- 2022-09-27 Join the knowledge hub at Asia Fruit Logistica 2022
- 2022-09-27 Taiwan fact-finding mission on cold chain for horticulture
- 2022-09-27 Wageningen University organizes course on Postharvest Technology
- 2022-09-26 2022 Canadian Greenhouse Conference takes place next week
- 2022-09-26 Fresh fruit & vegetable industry Virtual Global Sustainability Symposium
- 2022-09-26 France: day 2 of Natexpo 2022
- 2022-09-26 Dutch company presents packaging lines at Business Relation Days
- 2022-09-26 Exploring organic grower challenges and solutions
- 2022-09-26 'Back British Farming Day' rescheduled to Wednesday 2 November
- 2022-09-26 CPMA hosts 2022 semi-annual board of directors meetings
- 2022-09-22 Last day of the Vertical Farming World Congress
- 2022-09-21 Online training course: Tips and tricks for surviving the energy crisis
- 2022-09-21 "We are looking for suppliers on the domestic market"