- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
- Bravo Sales and Administration Officer
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
Holland Scherming expands capacity
"We see a continuous increase in orders from both new and existing clients," says Peter Rense of Holland Scherming, based in Maasdijk since 2007. "Some existing clients work with us ever since the company started back in 1987."
Peter Rense of Holland Scherming
"Most of our installers have worked with us from the very first beginning. For service and maintenance, they are the company’s most important representatives. Over the years, they’ve built up a valuable relationship with our regular Dutch clients."
Internationally, the company is also doing well. Peter Rense: "More and more often, companies abroad see the major advantages of the use of greenhouse screening. In the meantime we have completed a large amount of projects in The United States, Canada, New Zealand, Russia, Poland and lots of other European countries. The projects vary greatly; we install greenhouse screening in both plastic greenhouses and glasshouses, horizontal or vertical screening installations, indoor or outdoor.
We also notice a great variety in project sizes. Sometimes we mount screening installations in large, newly built turnkey greenhouses. With other projects, for instance in research greenhouses, we deal with a lot of very small spaces. Almost all projects are fully customized, which means we can always show our expertise."
The company will expand their capacity with new mounting platforms over the next few months. To work with these platforms, Holland Scherming is looking for extra installation personnel. Furthermore, an international sales manager will be added to the sales team. "Both jobs mean partially working abroad," Peter Rense continues. "So everyone with a positive working attitude who likes to travel and who is looking for a diverse job with an ambitious company, is invited to apply."
For more information:
2676 LS Maasdijk
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-16 "Finally, we can use our entire building"
- 2022-05-16 "Two key factors for success in the packaging industry are product diversity and environmentally-friendly materials"
- 2022-05-16 “Vertically farmed strawberries aren’t easy, but automation is set to solve the economics issue”
- 2022-05-16 UK fund invests invests in Australian propagator
- 2022-05-16 VLAM reflects on successful royal mission to the UK
- 2022-05-16 Using spare parts to grow in Quebec
- 2022-05-13 Seipasa will invest 4 million euros in the new facilities of its industrial complex in L’Alcúdia
- 2022-05-13 More sustainable seed enhancement to come under Incotec’s Mission Zero
- 2022-05-13 “Our goal is to put together a North American platform to better serve growers”
- 2022-05-13 Funding pulled for New South Wales crop research jobs?
- 2022-05-13 AgriFORCE Growing Systems provides update on acquisition of Delphy
- 2022-05-13 "The transition to organic cultivation has brought back the bond with the customer"
- 2022-05-12 Dutch pepper grower invests in own accommodation for employees
- 2022-05-12 EFSA postpones its glyphosate assessment after receiving an avalanche of comments
- 2022-05-12 Autonomous robots can pick up to 25,000 raspberries per day
- 2022-05-12 AFPA Board appoints new CEO to lead industry growth
- 2022-05-12 Grape garden for sale, but growers aren't stopping (yet)
- 2022-05-12 NL: 100 years of Hordijk awarded with Royal predicate
- 2022-05-12 Successful start for the e-commerce site of the Rungis market for professionals
- 2022-05-12 Ausveg: Horticulture Supply Chain and Traceability Solutions