- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
- Bravo Sales and Administration Officer
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
UK: Barfoots gears up for Halloween
"With a range of traditional bright orange pumpkins in sizes to suit all requirements Barfoots will supply nearly 1 million pumpkins this year. That’s a lot of carving that needs to be done.
"Barfoots also grow and supply ‘culinary’ pumpkins, specific varieties selected for their flavour and texture, that give the very best eating experience as well as Mini Munchkin pumpkins and gourds which make ideal table decorations. A pumpkin variety that is growing in popularity is the ‘Goose bump’ pumpkin with its warty looking skin ideal for a spooky Halloween lantern, and new this year is a limited edition production of ghost like white pumpkins."
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-13 Ontario premier visits Canadian cucumber greenhouse
- 2022-05-09 US (MA): Roxbury’s Dudley greenhouse gives residents chance to grow their own food
- 2022-05-06 New innings: Pro sportsman trades cricket bat for aquaponics
- 2022-05-06 "You just can’t fool the consumer"
- 2022-05-02 Irish grower secures new €7.5M contract with Aldi
- 2022-05-02 Richard Ward wins the 2021 ANBP Award of Excellence
- 2022-04-22 Have a look in the Lufa Farms greenhouse
- 2022-04-22 "Cooperative marketing will prove its worth, even in times of crisis"
- 2022-04-22 India: Ex-accountant uses hydroponics to help thousands of farmers increase profits by 35%
- 2022-04-20 Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
- 2022-04-20 Germany: "We will not be able to avoid gas as an energy source in the medium term"
- 2022-04-19 In memoriam: Rick Donnan
- 2022-04-15 "We sell most of our Israeli salicornia to Italy"
- 2022-04-14 “Despite the increase in energy costs, we are still following our initial production schedule”
- 2022-04-13 Shanghai pandemic lockdown, residents try hydroponics at home
- 2022-04-13 Singapore: Supplying modular aquaponic farms to the 3 C’s
- 2022-04-13 Strawberry sales are doing better in the large-scale retail trade and abroad
- 2022-04-13 "China's avocado cultivation has a long way to go"
- 2022-04-13 "Austria's agriculture came to a standstill 20 years ago"
- 2022-04-11 Chinese market welcomes greenhouse strawberries with open arms