- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
- Bravo Sales and Administration Officer
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
Crop Defenders surveys pests and diseases at Canadian Greenhouse Conference
Crop Defenders did a raffle for an iPad Air for the participants of this survey. At the end of the conference on October 6, 2016, Dave Harrison, Editor Greenhouse Canada draw the raffle and the winner of iPad Air is Amer S. Cheema, Head Grower/General Manager, Veri Hydroponics Inc.
Crop Defenders Ltd. is thankful to all the growers who participated in this survey and raffle. Though winner was only one but Crop Defenders will send all the participants exclusive biological crop control strategies customized to your issue that can save you 100 times more than an iPad every year going forward.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-17 Kalera appoints James Leighton as president and CEO
- 2022-05-17 Kuehne+Nagel creates a ‘sustainable airport corridor‘ in Los Angeles
- 2022-05-17 Cleveland County greenhouse business a mainstay for 30 years
- 2022-05-17 Agromediterránea replaces plastic with 100% compostable PLA and kraft packaging
- 2022-05-17 South African company to invest in tomatoes, flowers and peppers
- 2022-05-17 Fair Farms delivers many benefits to Australian growers
- 2022-05-17 Greenfood and Agtira sign a new framework agreement
- 2022-05-17 NL: Progress made in the rebuilding of Globe Plant Brielle
- 2022-05-17 Dutch strawberry greenhouse Kalteraardbeien closes its doors
- 2022-05-16 Using spare parts to grow in Quebec
- 2022-05-16 VLAM reflects on successful royal mission to the UK
- 2022-05-16 "Two key factors for success in the packaging industry are product diversity and environmentally-friendly materials"
- 2022-05-16 “Vertically farmed strawberries aren’t easy, but automation is set to solve the economics issue”
- 2022-05-16 UK fund invests invests in Australian propagator
- 2022-05-16 "Finally, we can use our entire building"
- 2022-05-13 More sustainable seed enhancement to come under Incotec’s Mission Zero
- 2022-05-13 “Our goal is to put together a North American platform to better serve growers”
- 2022-05-13 Funding pulled for New South Wales crop research jobs?
- 2022-05-13 AgriFORCE Growing Systems provides update on acquisition of Delphy
- 2022-05-13 Seipasa will invest 4 million euros in the new facilities of its industrial complex in L’Alcúdia