BuildingSuccess offers a conversation with leaders in urban agriculture and sustainable design, as they discuss the challenges and opportunities associated with urban agriculture and innovative techniques being employed across the globe to integrate agriculture into urban environments as a means of developing more sustainable cities.
- 5:30 – 6:00 PM Registration & Networking
- 6:00 – 7:00 PM Perspectives on Urban Agriculture
- Then & Now - The history of urban agriculture and agricultural policy in San Francisco with Eli Zigas, Food and Agriculture Policy Director, SPUR
- Global Perspectives - Urban agriculture and applications to San Francisco with Sean Quinn, Sustainable Design Director - Pacific Region, HOK
- Innovation in Farming Technologies - with Henry Gordon-Smith, Vice Chairman of the Board, Association for Vertical Farming (AVF)
- 7:00 – 8:00 PM Panel Discussion / Q&A