- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Black growbags could benefit vegetable crops as well”
- Latvia: First greenhouse to grow cucumbers under LEDs uses landfill waste to produce energy
- "Moisture is the big danger in the next two months"
- US (OH): 80 Acres Farms makes layoffs as tech job crunch continues
- "Even light intensity at every spot in the greenhouse"
Top 5 -last month
- How farmers are cutting out supermarkets
- Higher light transmission and lower heat demand with double foil greenhouse
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- 30MHz declared bankrupt, curator 'optimistic about restart'
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
Hort Americas expands catalog with Sharp horticulture interlighting
The energy-efficient fixture uses up to 80 percent less energy than standard high pressure sodium lamps. With its reduced heat generation, the fixtures can be situated close to the plants for optimal light conditions. Sharp Linear Interlighting has been shown to provide excellent results in tests at licensed commercial/medical cannabis facilities.
For more information:
2801 Renee St
Bedford, Texas 76021
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-26 "Affordable organic foods can be produced from commercial aquaponic greenhouse farms"
- 2023-01-26 "Adhesive tape offers a solution to a common problem in the industry"
- 2023-01-19 Energy saving potential with new farm management system SBE
- 2023-01-18 New solar panels show growers the light
- 2023-01-16 The influence of wind load on greenhouses and prevention points
- 2023-01-11 “20 percent more fruit with our 2LEVEL cultivation system”
- 2023-01-11 Tech solutions bring agriculture alive near hyper-saline Dead Sea
- 2023-01-11 “No worries about accumulating sodium concentrations”
- 2023-01-11 CAN (ON): Researcher using technology to improve sustainability of indoor farming
- 2023-01-10 Japanese pepper harvest robot launched
- 2023-01-10 Shade cloth aids in high tunnel pest control
- 2023-01-09 Meet Skout, Mythronics’ latest scouting robot
- 2023-01-05 We're not kidding, it's time for improved lidding
- 2023-01-03 Towards smarter sustainable plant health choices in resources and technology
- 2023-01-02 "Even during the pandemic, the market demand for dataloggers has not declined"
- 2023-01-02 "This technology works well for all perishables but particularly on commodities such as lettuce, cut flowers"
- 2022-12-23 Photovoltaic energy screen converts sunlight into electricity
- 2022-12-23 How to speed up greenhouse plant tutoring operations, saving time and money
- 2022-12-22 "I've always said: 'The sales are out there, you just have to reach out to them'"
- 2022-12-20 TRIC Robotics hopes to impact strawberry cultivation in California and Delaware