- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
- Bravo Sales and Administration Officer
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
US: Sudlac shading compounds now available at Hort Americas
Eclipse LD is a versatile white shading compound that offers protection for an entire season due to its high wear resistance. It offers a higher level of protection due to its chalk pigment. The desired level of shading is adjustable by regulating the amount of compound used. After it is diluted, Eclipse LD can be applied manually or by machine to any greenhouse glazing.
Optifuse IR is a diffuse coating that scatters the light to a high degree in combination with effective heat protection. The high light levels offer light loving floral and vegetable crops the ideal base for healthy growth. After it is diluted, Optifuse IR can be easily applied manually or by machine to any type of glass greenhouse.
TransPAR is a very efficient shading compound that offers a high level of temperature reduction while still maintaining high light levels. Crops benefit an entire season from the optimum balance between photosynthetically active radiation and heat radiation with a high level of diffusion. After it is diluted, TransPAR can be applied manually or by machine to any greenhouse glazing.
For more information:
2801 Renee St
Bedford, Texas 76021
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-16 "We encase greenhouses in a layer of intelligence"
- 2022-05-11 "Consider dehumidification in your initial greenhouse planning"
- 2022-05-09 Ultrafiltration for closed cultivation, but what is ultrafiltration anyway?
- 2022-05-09 WUR works with digital cultivation logbook: "A flexible system like this is ideal for us"
- 2022-05-05 Canada: Heating 40 acres of greenhouses with mixture of natural and biogas
- 2022-05-04 Improving the efficiency of farming operations through smart data
- 2022-05-04 A Longhorn farm aims to reinvent farming - with robots
- 2022-05-04 Robot spins 16 arms to pick the ripest strawberries
- 2022-05-04 "Invest time in training and chances of success increase exponentially.”
- 2022-05-04 "Automated real-time stress alerts from your plants increase yields"
- 2022-05-03 Saving on labor with strawberry spraying
- 2022-05-03 Digital pepper growing: "The innovation lies in the application of existing technology"
- 2022-05-02 The problem with handheld moisture meters
- 2022-04-29 TomaGrow wins greenhouse competition: seeking to commercialize solutions found
- 2022-04-26 "Israeli agricultural innovations will keep the world fed'
- 2022-04-26 Brio hydroponics brings rain protection technology from Israel to Indian farmers
- 2022-04-26 “The temperature goes from 25 to 4°C in 20 minutes”
- 2022-04-26 "Chinese horticulture much more than production only"
- 2022-04-25 "Investment in autonomous drones contributes to the digitization of greenhouses"
- 2022-04-25 Crux Agribotics and KOAT are working together to develop harvesting robots