- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
- Bravo Sales and Administration Officer
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
April 3-7, Tucson
US (AZ): Greenhouse crop production & engineering design short course
You’re invited to ignite your greenhouse systems with sunlight and supplemental lighting systems and programs. Elevate and expand your bottom-line with new, 10X water and nutrient efficient, green acres in “Vertical Farming” workshops and demonstrations. And expand crop production with the “best integrated program for CEA in North America” (Tech Frontier Reports, 2016).
The jam-packed 5-day event is a laser-cut harvest of information from experts in research, production and the bottom-line business of controlled environment agriculture. You have two and half days of intensely focused sessions on all the science, technology and practice knowledge necessary to make your growing businesses improve. You’ll also have face-to-face time with industry experts on your special questions, as well as networking time with industry leaders, with personal follow-ups that phone and social contacts bring.
This year’s program is moving to new facilities in the heart of Tucson, where you’ll be immersed in the uniqueness of the city, a stone’s throw from the University of Arizona Campus, and just minutes away on the Modern Streetcar from a downtown scene offering a buzzing like greenhouse bees and access to eateries that have made Tucson the very first UNESCO World City of Gastronomy in the USA.
For those unable to make the visit to Tucson in person, there are webcast options so they can participate in lectures live, and join in during live Q & A Sessions.
Click here for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-13 US: Horticulture lighting and learning event
- 2022-05-13 Indian delegation visits Volcani Institute of Israeli Ministry of Agriculture
- 2022-05-13 Protected Cropping Australia Conference a success despite heavy rains
- 2022-05-12 Difficult times bring new challenges to Dutch growers
- 2022-05-12 Hort Science Live to return in July
- 2022-05-12 Hort Connections 2022: Growing Together
- 2022-05-10 The fruit and vegetable sector restarts with in-person meetings
- 2022-05-10 Macfrut 2022: opinions and reflections expressed by some of the participants
- 2022-05-09 International events bring the Plant Empowerment principles to growers around the world
- 2022-05-05 Caspian Agro and InterFood Azerbaijan open their doors on May 18
- 2022-05-05 University of Florida 2022 Greenhouse Training Online courses
- 2022-05-05 "The Future of Farming and Food Processing – AI in Food- and Farm Automation"
- 2022-05-03 AMHPAC will hold its XIV annual convention
- 2022-05-02 Picture time: Technical suppliers find their way to GreenTech Americas
- 2022-05-02 Canadian Greenhouse Conference returns as in-person event
- 2022-05-02 IFPA Fresh Field Catalyst names winners
- 2022-05-02 Highlight NL horticulture in Horti Asia 2022 at Bangkok
- 2022-05-02 Ontario Fruit & Vegetable Convention elects new president and vice president
- 2022-05-02 King meets tomato innovation on King's Day in Maastricht
- 2022-04-29 Another day at GreenTech Mexico again provides great talks