- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Black growbags could benefit vegetable crops as well”
- Latvia: First greenhouse to grow cucumbers under LEDs uses landfill waste to produce energy
- "Moisture is the big danger in the next two months"
- US (OH): 80 Acres Farms makes layoffs as tech job crunch continues
- "Even light intensity at every spot in the greenhouse"
Top 5 -last month
- How farmers are cutting out supermarkets
- Higher light transmission and lower heat demand with double foil greenhouse
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- 30MHz declared bankrupt, curator 'optimistic about restart'
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
iSii + ARA-Pro
Handle and register iSii alarms from multiple locations and systems
Hoogendoorn and alarm dialer producer Adésys have worked together to optimize alarm registration and handling of iSii alarms, specifically developed for large nurseries. iSii + ARA-Pro allows growers to define a priority level to iSii alarm handling and to connect alarms to a specific team member (e.g. crop advisor, owner, service mechanic) based on timetable. The ARA system takes absence and holidays into account. This means that alarms can always be handled adequately by the right team member.
Adequate alarm handling
Via the set up menu in ARA – Pro, connected via a secured network with iSii, the grower defines a priority level of handling iSii alarms and assigns these to a staff team. This means that in case of a high priority alarm, such as deviation EC supply Pump 1, the on-call service technician is directly notified via a SMS or speech message. Also a back up procedure can be set up when urgent alarm calls are not answered by the responsible team member. Notifications for low priority alarms during nights, such as low level drain well, are postponed to e.g. 7.00 am.
All alarms presented at a glance
Both high and low priority iSii alarms, coming from multiple systems and locations, are presented at a glance in a log book. This logbook can be filtered and exported in reports which makes it easy to distribute these among staff. ARA-Pro can also send periodic reports of alarms via email. Growers can always change and add iSii alarms, also when they expand their iSii system. This means no extra costs are charged for installation.
For more information:
Hoogendoorn Growth Management
T: +31 (0)10 460 80 80
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-26 "Affordable organic foods can be produced from commercial aquaponic greenhouse farms"
- 2023-01-26 "Adhesive tape offers a solution to a common problem in the industry"
- 2023-01-19 Energy saving potential with new farm management system SBE
- 2023-01-18 New solar panels show growers the light
- 2023-01-16 The influence of wind load on greenhouses and prevention points
- 2023-01-11 “20 percent more fruit with our 2LEVEL cultivation system”
- 2023-01-11 Tech solutions bring agriculture alive near hyper-saline Dead Sea
- 2023-01-11 “No worries about accumulating sodium concentrations”
- 2023-01-11 CAN (ON): Researcher using technology to improve sustainability of indoor farming
- 2023-01-10 Japanese pepper harvest robot launched
- 2023-01-10 Shade cloth aids in high tunnel pest control
- 2023-01-09 Meet Skout, Mythronics’ latest scouting robot
- 2023-01-05 We're not kidding, it's time for improved lidding
- 2023-01-03 Towards smarter sustainable plant health choices in resources and technology
- 2023-01-02 "Even during the pandemic, the market demand for dataloggers has not declined"
- 2023-01-02 "This technology works well for all perishables but particularly on commodities such as lettuce, cut flowers"
- 2022-12-23 Photovoltaic energy screen converts sunlight into electricity
- 2022-12-23 How to speed up greenhouse plant tutoring operations, saving time and money
- 2022-12-22 "I've always said: 'The sales are out there, you just have to reach out to them'"
- 2022-12-20 TRIC Robotics hopes to impact strawberry cultivation in California and Delaware