The High Tunnel Pest Exclusion and Proper Use of Alternative Insecticides Workshops are a follow up to the High Tunnel Production Workshops that were presented earlier in 2016 around the state.
The presenter for these workshops is Dr. Ayanava Majumbar, Extension Entomology Specialist and SARE PDP Coordinator at Auburn University. Dr. "A" has extensive experience in net technologies for high tunnel production as well as alternative/integrated pest management (IPM) for horticultural crops.
Baton Rouge Training
October 19th - 1:30 to 4 pm
LSU AgCenter Botanic Gardens
4560 Essen Lane, Baton Rouge, LA
October 20th 9:30 am to noon
Dean Lee Research Station
8105 Tom Bowman Drive, Alexandria, LA 71302
Click here to register.
- Sales Representative Southeastern US
- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
- Horticultural Commercial Director
- Senior Operations Manager Nursery
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
US (LA): High tunnel pest exclusion and use of alternative insecticides
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-24 CPMA announces 2023 Passion for Produce participants
- 2023-03-24 Energy price crisis on vertical farming: where do we stand?
- 2023-03-24 Busy days at GreenTech Americas 2023 in Mexico
- 2023-03-23 "Best day ever for GreenTech Americas"
- 2023-03-23 Argus and Conviron selected as recipient of 2023 CEAC Mission Award
- 2023-03-22 GreenTech Americas: a resilient industry through challenging times
- 2023-03-20 Join the next ∑-Grow Inside seminar on March 28
- 2023-03-20 The World Pepper Congress will be held in Almeria in May
- 2023-03-17 Consortium to train Senegalese farmers in sustainable vegetable production
- 2023-03-17 AU: Horticulture Field Day at Tatura Smartfarm
- 2023-03-17 China Strawberry Brand Conference 2023 held in Shanghai
- 2023-03-17 'Don’t let the lights go out'
- 2023-03-16 RKW will put their LP-Keder products in the spotlight during the GreenTech Americas
- 2023-03-14 PIB India cluster heads off to Hyderabad and Delhi this April
- 2023-03-13 Packed program at Greentech Americas
- 2023-03-10 HortiFlora Expo Ethiopia comes to an end
- 2023-03-10 UK: CHA organizes comprehensive exhibitor support package for UK suppliers at GreenTech 2023
- 2023-03-10 Wartime berry growing and processing. Conference in Rivne, Ukraine
- 2023-03-07 Priva launches Academy live training sessions
- 2023-03-07 Record-breaking event for 10th anniversary edition of Indoor Ag-Con