- Breeding Trial Specialist
- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
Top 5 -yesterday
- KUBO Group acquires cultivation systems and software branch of Codema
- Making LEDs and lower energy costs accessible to HPS-growers
- How to cool a greenhouse in the hot climate of Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, and central Asia?
- "Mexico is a world leader in protected agriculture"
- Internet-based precision irrigation system shows promise for fresh-market tomato
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Autonomous robots can pick up to 25,000 raspberries per day
- 32 acres of high-wire greenhouse available for lease in Tehachapi, CA
Apex Greenhouses starts co-operation with BOAL Systems
BOAL was founded in 1970 to supply the Dutch greenhouse market, and continues to supply roofing and façade systems for greenhouses around the world to this day. Since the start of 2016 Apex has chosen BOAL Systems as a key supplier of aluminium roofing systems and has since installed their products in numerous greenhouses across Australia with great success.
“We investigated several greenhouse roofing companies in Holland and BOAL Systems really stood out. Their manufacturing facility is immaculate and highly advanced. A lot of emphasis and investment is made into R & D activities which shows in a lot of the new innovations like the Save2Energy and F-clean systems,” says Australian Sales Director Folco Faber. “Nowadays it is very rare to have a standard ‘box’ greenhouse. There are often attached service areas, requests for Cabrio systems, twin wall polycarbonate systems etc. BOAL often has an off the shelf system available for all of these applications.” A key consideration was also the relative strength of the New Zealand dollar and capacity constraints. “Having BOAL on board as a partner means we can be more confident to deliver larger greenhouse projects. It has reduced pressure on our in-house Aluminium fabrication department which means we can increase our capacity in other areas of greenhouse fabrication.”
Fred Tanke, Sales Manager at BOAL Systems, can embrace the partnership he has with Apex Greenhouses. “As a worldwide supplier of aluminium greenhouse systems we have always worked closely together with our partners to supply their market. We are very happy to have invested in a perfect fit with APEX to supply the market for Australia and New Zealand with our high-tech glass and Poly systems.” Earlier this year Folco and Fred visited Australian growers to introduce their partnership and present the added value of the APEX-BOAL combination, which was well received by the growers.
“BOAL Systems is a well-known brand in the market and creates added value to the greenhouse systems that APEX builds through it’s available product range, the quality of the product and the service.” says Folco.
For more information:
Folco Faber, Sales and Project Co-ordinator
65 Gawler Road, Virginia, SA 5120
+61 (0)432 352 920
F.H. (Fred) Tanke, Sales Manager
Marie Curiestraat 3
NL - 2691 HC ‘s-Gravenzande
(T) +31 (0)174 316126
(M) +31 (0)6 18388585
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-26 "It's a good thing this isn't my first fruit and vegetable sector job"
- 2022-05-26 Biotalys’ first biocontrol Evoca wins world BioProtection award 2022
- 2022-05-26 KUBO Group acquires cultivation systems and software branch of Codema
- 2022-05-26 Spanish alliance for new IV and V range products
- 2022-05-26 Smurfit Kappa chooses Morocco to invest 35 million Euro in Africa
- 2022-05-26 "Mexico is a world leader in protected agriculture"
- 2022-05-26 CAN: New collaboration supports agri-tech innovation
- 2022-05-25 "Due to our international supplier structure, fresh arugula is available to us almost year-round"
- 2022-05-25 Malaysia: hydroponic farm develops home growing systems
- 2022-05-25 Shelburne County strawberry farmer recognized with provincial award of excellence in agriculture
- 2022-05-25 Bayer makes US$160 million commitment to Zero Hunger Pledge
- 2022-05-25 ACT weakens plastic ban by removing fruit and vegetable bags
- 2022-05-25 Vietnam to boost high-tech ag tackling hydroponic- and aquaculture farming
- 2022-05-25 "We have not increased our baby leaf or herb production due to the higher costs"
- 2022-05-25 "Our CEA grown basil nearly a dollar less per ounce than field-grown organic produce"
- 2022-05-25 Sicilian Pizzutello tomatoes are back
- 2022-05-25 Unprecedented demand for fresh produce software company after remote packhouse solutions installation
- 2022-05-25 "We facilitate connections between prospective workers and employers"
- 2022-05-25 Crop scouting app for faster data collection
- 2022-05-25 "We are thrilled to play a larger role in the Canadian market"