- Breeding Trial Specialist
- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
Top 5 -yesterday
- KUBO Group acquires cultivation systems and software branch of Codema
- Making LEDs and lower energy costs accessible to HPS-growers
- How to cool a greenhouse in the hot climate of Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, and central Asia?
- "Mexico is a world leader in protected agriculture"
- Internet-based precision irrigation system shows promise for fresh-market tomato
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Autonomous robots can pick up to 25,000 raspberries per day
- 32 acres of high-wire greenhouse available for lease in Tehachapi, CA
"Italy: "Verdure di Romagna" brand connects five companies"
Each company will continue trading independently, but they will have a common brand which makes it easy for the consumers to recognise the vegetables produced in the areas of Rimini and Forlì-Cesena. "The range of products include - celery, fennel, carrots, white radish, friggitello peppers, spicy red peppers, cardoons, potatoes and onions, Tuscan kale, barilla plant, courgette flowers and lettuce", a leading partner adds.
From left to right Marco Babbi, Vittorio Caligari, Gabriele Bruschi, Massimiliano Ceccarini, Franco Leonardi, Giampiero Valdinoci
"We intend to support the economy of our area through this project, encouraging young people to carry on their parents' farming companies", Vittorio Caligari says.
His partner, Marco Babbi, thinks that it is a good idea to attend international events all together. They might attend the Fruit Logistics event in Berlin. "The European Union policy is promoting networks of companies and partnerships. We are moving in this direction. What is important now is to come up with ideas, join forces and make the high-quality brand recognizable", Babbi says. Caligari&Babbi is a company specialized in the production and trading of fennel.
"We'd like to promote the "Verdure di Romagna" brand on the Italian and European market, widening the already existent range of products launched by Sipo in 2015", Ceccarini adds.
"We've decided to sign this contract - Giampiero Valdinoci emphasises - because we thinks this is the right moment for products like ours, but we need effective communication and only together we can have it".
"We believe in the "Verdure di Romagna" project", Gabriele Bruschi adds, "because we have to save the fruit and vegetable sector of our area and we can achieve our goal only together".
The guests at the stand of Sipo at Macfrut tasted the delicious "Verdure di Romagna" vegetables thanks to the presentations by Maria Cristina Dore (biologist-nutritionist) and Carla Casali (chef), who both collaborate with Sipo.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-25 Mariusz has a good fit with employer Blueberries Grathem
- 2022-05-23 "A horticulturist will always have a good foundation for a position with a breeder"
- 2022-05-20 Consuming environmentally sustainable food one beer at a time
- 2022-05-19 An entrepreneur from the Berdyuzhsky district opened a greenhouse for growing vegetables, seedlings, and herbs
- 2022-05-18 Dutch propagator grows vegetables and flowers under the same (glass)roof
- 2022-05-13 Ontario premier visits Canadian cucumber greenhouse
- 2022-05-09 US (MA): Roxbury’s Dudley greenhouse gives residents chance to grow their own food
- 2022-05-06 New innings: Pro sportsman trades cricket bat for aquaponics
- 2022-05-06 "You just can’t fool the consumer"
- 2022-05-02 Richard Ward wins the 2021 ANBP Award of Excellence
- 2022-05-02 Irish grower secures new €7.5M contract with Aldi
- 2022-04-22 "Cooperative marketing will prove its worth, even in times of crisis"
- 2022-04-22 Have a look in the Lufa Farms greenhouse
- 2022-04-22 India: Ex-accountant uses hydroponics to help thousands of farmers increase profits by 35%
- 2022-04-20 Germany: "We will not be able to avoid gas as an energy source in the medium term"
- 2022-04-20 Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
- 2022-04-19 In memoriam: Rick Donnan
- 2022-04-15 "We sell most of our Israeli salicornia to Italy"
- 2022-04-14 “Despite the increase in energy costs, we are still following our initial production schedule”
- 2022-04-13 Shanghai pandemic lockdown, residents try hydroponics at home