- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
- Bravo Sales and Administration Officer
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
Volicia, Prodezo and Ternetto:
Rijk Zwaan shows off new TOV's and snack tomatoes
When asked about the strength of the demo day, tomato crop specialist Ben Zwinkels says: "Here we show the varieties as they appear 'in the wild'. That honesty is appreciated here, judging by the high number of visitors." The medium TOV Volicia RZ and large TOV Prodezo RZ got a lot of attention. It was also busy at the display with Ternetto RZ, the blocky, 10-gram plum tomato.
With Ternetto, Rijk Zwaan presents a productive and tasteful all-round red snack tomato. Zwinkels: "With various shapes and colors, we offer our partners extra marketing opportunities. Snack tomatoes remain very popular. 'Fun' is important in the snack segment, but the taste has to be good. We're making great strides in that at Rijk Zwaan."
For more information:
Rijk Zwaan Nederland B.V.
Burgemeester Crezéelaan 40
2678 KX De Lier
T: +31 (0)174 532300
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-16 "You can plant the seed yourself, but true growth is achieved together"
- 2022-05-16 Growing a better strawberry
- 2022-05-16 How hybrid plant varieties could address the challenges of food security
- 2022-05-13 Ghana: WACCI calls for strategic investments in tomato seed systems
- 2022-05-12 New Genetic Technology Bill will support more sustainable agriculture
- 2022-05-12 Chinese scientists report new progress in carotenoid biofortification in tomato products
- 2022-05-11 12,000 seed varieties return to earth after space trip
- 2022-05-06 "Only high resistance can stop the spread of ToBRFV"
- 2022-05-04 Chicago’s Tomato Man on mission to help others rethink tomatoes
- 2022-05-03 "Innovation has continued to drive us since our inception in 1944"
- 2022-04-28 Crops & DNA: intriguing and crucial to boost innovation
- 2022-04-28 Space seed breeding makes breakthrough, yielding nearly 1,000 new species
- 2022-04-28 "Plant Variety Rights have a significant positive impact on European Union’s economic growth and environmental sustainability"
- 2022-04-22 "Vietnam is doing well in the horticultural field"
- 2022-04-21 Syngenta’s “eat-it-all” cauliflower receives bronze Innovation Award at Fruit Logistica 2022
- 2022-04-21 Crops scientists are looking to wild varieties to improve heat and drought resistance
- 2022-04-21 Italian and Spanish farmers have been key in the history of today's tomato
- 2022-04-15 China: "Capital and passion alone is not enough – you also need knowledge"
- 2022-04-07 India exempts certain gene-edited crops from biosafety assessment
- 2022-04-05 Retailers experience new Sekoya blueberries at event in Spain