- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
- Bravo Sales and Administration Officer
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
October 4, Register today:
Canada: CGC Bus Tour to visit the Niagara Peninsula
This year the Bus Tour will bring you to several greenhouse growers on the Niagara Peninsula and gives you the opportunity to see the latest expansion of W. Martens' cucumber greenhouse in Beamsville and tour the advanced bell production greenhouse of St. David's Hydroponics. Those interested in ornamental production will have the opportunity to gain lots of inspiration at Northend Gardens in Jordan Station and Sunshine Express Garden Centre in Niagara on the Lake.
The day will be concluded with a tour at the recently opened Collaborative Greenhouse Technology Centre at Vineland Research & Innovation Centre in Jordan Station, the largest pre-commercial scale research greenhouse that is focused on horticultural research in North America.
Date: Tuesday, October 4, 2016
The bus will leave the Marriott Gateway on the Falls hotel in Niagara Falls at 8 am; returning approximately 4:30 pm.
Cost (Includes lunch): $145 + hst ($18.85)
Pre-registration is mandatory and open until September 26th or until all seats are sold. Book early to avoid disappointment!
The 2016 Bus Tour is sponsored by Ball Seed and LumiGrow
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-13 US: Horticulture lighting and learning event
- 2022-05-13 Indian delegation visits Volcani Institute of Israeli Ministry of Agriculture
- 2022-05-13 Protected Cropping Australia Conference a success despite heavy rains
- 2022-05-12 Difficult times bring new challenges to Dutch growers
- 2022-05-12 Hort Science Live to return in July
- 2022-05-12 Hort Connections 2022: Growing Together
- 2022-05-10 The fruit and vegetable sector restarts with in-person meetings
- 2022-05-10 Macfrut 2022: opinions and reflections expressed by some of the participants
- 2022-05-09 International events bring the Plant Empowerment principles to growers around the world
- 2022-05-05 Caspian Agro and InterFood Azerbaijan open their doors on May 18
- 2022-05-05 University of Florida 2022 Greenhouse Training Online courses
- 2022-05-05 "The Future of Farming and Food Processing – AI in Food- and Farm Automation"
- 2022-05-03 AMHPAC will hold its XIV annual convention
- 2022-05-02 Picture time: Technical suppliers find their way to GreenTech Americas
- 2022-05-02 Canadian Greenhouse Conference returns as in-person event
- 2022-05-02 IFPA Fresh Field Catalyst names winners
- 2022-05-02 Highlight NL horticulture in Horti Asia 2022 at Bangkok
- 2022-05-02 Ontario Fruit & Vegetable Convention elects new president and vice president
- 2022-05-02 King meets tomato innovation on King's Day in Maastricht
- 2022-04-29 Another day at GreenTech Mexico again provides great talks