- Breeding Trial Specialist
- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
Top 5 -yesterday
- KUBO Group acquires cultivation systems and software branch of Codema
- Making LEDs and lower energy costs accessible to HPS-growers
- How to cool a greenhouse in the hot climate of Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, and central Asia?
- "Mexico is a world leader in protected agriculture"
- Internet-based precision irrigation system shows promise for fresh-market tomato
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Autonomous robots can pick up to 25,000 raspberries per day
- 32 acres of high-wire greenhouse available for lease in Tehachapi, CA
April 2-4, Amsterdam
Genomics in Business becomes Crop Innovation & Business
During these thirteen years the landscape of the international agro-food industry has changed considerably due to technological-, societal- and economic developments. New breeding technologies have been developed, transition to a biobased economy has been initiated, consumers are demanding and industry consolidation is taking place.
Because of all these developments and the way the program of the conference has been evolved throughout the years the program committee finds that the title ‘Genomics in Business’ does not fully reflect the broadened scope of the conference anymore.
Therefore we are happy to announce that from now one the new name of the conference is ‘Crop Innovation & Business’.
Besides a new name also the content of the program is adapted and will be directed towards the central theme on how R&D insights and business models can lead to new products and solutions that help solve the big societal challenges.
Also new elements like pitches from start-ups, the involvement of young entrepreneurs and international students and round table discussions will be part of the program.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-26 FPC launches UK Grower Of The Year Award
- 2022-05-26 Leadership coach set the tone for Women's Fresh Perspectives Conference
- 2022-05-26 Thailand: Horti Asia answers growing demand for knowledge and technique
- 2022-05-25 Commencing today: Agritechnica Asia & Horti Asia
- 2022-05-25 Market, prices, and energy crisis - Global Tomato Congress is back
- 2022-05-25 24 Italian companies to exhibit at Agricultural Fair in Novi Sad
- 2022-05-24 "With the right tools, the grower can control more and larger greenhouses simultaneously"
- 2022-05-23 GrowON 2022 webinar series: alternative ways of heating greenhouses
- 2022-05-23 "Azerbaijan has great potential for vegetable exports"
- 2022-05-23 Shouguang Vegetable Expo: planting vegetables in "Space"
- 2022-05-20 Webinar: India’s vegetables can be wealth generators
- 2022-05-19 Horticulture exhibition fair took place in west Ukraine
- 2022-05-17 Photo report HortiContact: Catching up in over 300 photos
- 2022-05-13 Protected Cropping Australia Conference a success despite heavy rains
- 2022-05-13 US: Horticulture lighting and learning event
- 2022-05-13 Indian delegation visits Volcani Institute of Israeli Ministry of Agriculture
- 2022-05-12 Difficult times bring new challenges to Dutch growers
- 2022-05-12 Hort Science Live to return in July
- 2022-05-12 Hort Connections 2022: Growing Together
- 2022-05-10 The fruit and vegetable sector restarts with in-person meetings