In 2003 Keygene initiated the first edition of Genomics in Business. It was the first business conference to focus on the existing and future applications of genomics in the agro-food industry. Thirteen years later the conference is well established in the industry and about 200 executives from all over the world meet every two years in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
During these thirteen years the landscape of the international agro-food industry has changed considerably due to technological-, societal- and economic developments. New breeding technologies have been developed, transition to a biobased economy has been initiated, consumers are demanding and industry consolidation is taking place.
Because of all these developments and the way the program of the conference has been evolved throughout the years the program committee finds that the title ‘Genomics in Business’ does not fully reflect the broadened scope of the conference anymore.
Therefore we are happy to announce that from now one the new name of the conference is ‘Crop Innovation & Business’.
Besides a new name also the content of the program is adapted and will be directed towards the central theme on how R&D insights and business models can lead to new products and solutions that help solve the big societal challenges.
Also new elements like pitches from start-ups, the involvement of young entrepreneurs and international students and round table discussions will be part of the program.
For more information:
- Sales Representative Southeastern US
- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
- Horticultural Commercial Director
- Senior Operations Manager Nursery
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-24 CPMA announces 2023 Passion for Produce participants
- 2023-03-24 Energy price crisis on vertical farming: where do we stand?
- 2023-03-24 Busy days at GreenTech Americas 2023 in Mexico
- 2023-03-23 "Best day ever for GreenTech Americas"
- 2023-03-23 Argus and Conviron selected as recipient of 2023 CEAC Mission Award
- 2023-03-22 GreenTech Americas: a resilient industry through challenging times
- 2023-03-20 Join the next ∑-Grow Inside seminar on March 28
- 2023-03-20 The World Pepper Congress will be held in Almeria in May
- 2023-03-17 Consortium to train Senegalese farmers in sustainable vegetable production
- 2023-03-17 AU: Horticulture Field Day at Tatura Smartfarm
- 2023-03-17 China Strawberry Brand Conference 2023 held in Shanghai
- 2023-03-17 'Don’t let the lights go out'
- 2023-03-16 RKW will put their LP-Keder products in the spotlight during the GreenTech Americas
- 2023-03-14 PIB India cluster heads off to Hyderabad and Delhi this April
- 2023-03-13 Packed program at Greentech Americas
- 2023-03-10 HortiFlora Expo Ethiopia comes to an end
- 2023-03-10 UK: CHA organizes comprehensive exhibitor support package for UK suppliers at GreenTech 2023
- 2023-03-10 Wartime berry growing and processing. Conference in Rivne, Ukraine
- 2023-03-07 Priva launches Academy live training sessions
- 2023-03-07 Record-breaking event for 10th anniversary edition of Indoor Ag-Con