- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
- "At the end of the day, everyone has to pay a higher price for the gas”
- Abu Dhabi: $84m contract for building two hydroponic farms
- Oishii opens new product segment by introducing $20 berries
- Australia: Using BioClay technology to protect plants against whitefly
- Young Indian growers look forward to technical tools
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
Ontario announces first agri-food trade mission to India
The mission will build on Premier Kathleen Wynne's successful mission to India in early 2016 and will focus on strengthening agri-food trade relationships with India, home to the world's second-largest population and a rapidly growing economy. Identifying new trade markets and partners will help boost Ontario's agri-food industry and increase exports.
The mission to India will take place November 13-20, 2016, and will include visits to New Delhi, Mumbai and Chandigarh. Representatives from Canadian trade organizations, commodity groups, food and beverage processors and the feed sector will join Ontario's delegation.
Building new relationships to help Ontario's agri-food businesses compete globally is part of the government's economic plan to build Ontario up and deliver on its number-one priority to grow the economy and create jobs. The four-part plan includes helping more people get and create the jobs of the future by expanding access to high-quality college and university education. The plan is making the largest infrastructure investment in hospitals, schools, roads, bridges and transit in Ontario's history and is investing in a low-carbon economy driven by innovative, high-growth, export-oriented businesses. The plan is also helping working Ontarians achieve a more secure retirement.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-20 Japan is looking to Morocco to help ensure its food security
- 2022-05-20 Soaring temperatures reflected in fruit and vegetable prices
- 2022-05-20 U.S. Dept of Labor recovers $225K in back wages for agri workers in California
- 2022-05-20 Will Artificial Intelligence and robotics usher in an era of sustainable precision agriculture?
- 2022-05-20 "Cauliflower season in Poland started without any delays"
- 2022-05-19 General Authority for Statistics: Prices of some goods up by 36%
- 2022-05-19 Soaring dollar rates affect Pakistan fruit and vegetable prices
- 2022-05-19 "At the end of the day, everyone has to pay a higher price for the gas”
- 2022-05-19 Climate change is already taking its toll on Spanish agriculture
- 2022-05-19 Berries become Mexico’s number one agri-food export product
- 2022-05-19 Significant increases in price for fruit this week; red cherries, seedless watermelons, Bartlett pears
- 2022-05-19 Viet Nam - U.S. Agricultural cooperation: reliability and mutual benefit
- 2022-05-19 Australian growers again see Queensland floods ruin crops
- 2022-05-18 Poland ranked third among EU countries, regarding strawberry production
- 2022-05-18 Malaysia: Modern farming popular with young agropreneurs
- 2022-05-18 Estonia: Tomato and cucumber production costs up
- 2022-05-18 Bangalore: Vegetables enter the 'Rs 100 club'
- 2022-05-18 Movement of Mexican asparagus crossing through Arizona, California and Texas expected to increase
- 2022-05-18 94.1% of the fruits and vegetables exported by Spain are transported by truck
- 2022-05-18 Australia: Union alliance and Woolworths partnership should support all workers