French agricultural cooperative Group InVivo and Valagro S.p.A. announced that they have signed an agreement on co-development and distribution. According to the agreement, InVivo Agriculture will distribute, in the French market, Valagro biostimulant solutions, specifically designed to enhance crop productivity and quality, as well as to meet the nutritional needs of row crops and French wine grape varieties.
For InVivo Agriculture, this agreement is aligned with its 2025 strategy, which has defined the offer of biocontrol and biostimulants products to their cooperatives and farmers as a top priority. InVivo was advised by Laurent Vermer from Future Food Partners in the structuring and negotiation of the agreement.
Laurent Martel, General Manager of InVivo Agriculture said: “This year after the acquisition of Bioline, the specialist of biocontrol in greenhouses, this agreement with Valagro reinforces our commitment to becoming a leader in the supply of biocontrol solutions and biostimulant in the French, European and North American market. The co-development and distribution agreement allows both companies to strenghten the offer of sustainable and innovative solutions to the benefit of the French growers.”
Mr. Giuseppe Natale, CEO of Valagro, commented: "We believe that it is critically important to offer concrete, innovative and more personalized solutions, which meet the real needs of our customers and InVivo is a strategic partner to achieve this ambitious objective. This partnership will enable us to meet the growing needs of row crops and wine grape producers who are essential to Valagro and represent key segments of the French agricultural market. With this Agreement, Valagro keeps on implementing its efforts to significantly enhance its market presence for its unique line of biologicals.”
In addition, the partnership between InVivo and Valagro aims to combine efforts to develop new solutions for the nutritional needs of row crops and wine grape varieties. In the near future, the two companies are expected to continue their partnership through distribution agreements in other European countries.
For more information:
- Sales Representative Southeastern US
- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
- Horticultural Commercial Director
- Senior Operations Manager Nursery
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-24 Amelie Aust promoted to Executive Chair of Fall Creek Board of Directors
- 2023-03-24 Excellent sales campaign for Sicilian cherry tomatoes
- 2023-03-24 La Unión achieves a turnover of 307 million euro that allows it to double its EBITDA
- 2023-03-24 "Niche products like Radicchio Rosso lift nicely on the shipment"
- 2023-03-23 OneThird raises €2.75 million to tackle $1 trillion lost to food waste annually
- 2023-03-23 UK grower APS eyes expansion following P3P acquisition
- 2023-03-23 New Zealand cooperative buys Southern Paprika Limited
- 2023-03-22 "The Lego principle allows us to increase or decrease the size of the farms at any time"
- 2023-03-22 Royal Brinkman and Moleaer expand cooperation in Mexico
- 2023-03-21 Dutch company expands sales team and adds exotics to its range
- 2023-03-21 4th annual expanded CEA survey released
- 2023-03-21 Fruit and Vegetable Growers of Canada celebrates successful centennial annual general meeting
- 2023-03-21 CEO GreenV moves to FrieslandCampina
- 2023-03-21 Cees den Boer, co-founder Svensson Netherlands, passed away
- 2023-03-20 Ian Rasmussen new CEO of Paardekooper Group
- 2023-03-20 Artechno Growsystems move to new headquarters
- 2023-03-17 Indonesia: iFarm to build vertical farm on Bali
- 2023-03-17 Tina Perry joins Priva North America as Sales Account Manager
- 2023-03-16 Storm, ToBRFV and hail cause above-average loss figures for horticultural insurance company
- 2023-03-16 Dutch cooperatives team up for TOV auction sales