- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
- Bravo Sales and Administration Officer
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
Supreme issues incentive stock options
Last month, Supreme Pharmaceuticals closed the third tranche of its previously announced financing for proceeds of $10,610,625 and aggregate proceeds from three tranches of $14,949,755. The company will use net proceeds of the Financing for the expansion of the company's hybrid greenhouse facility and for general working capital purposes.
"This financing represents a big step in the growth of Supreme," said John Fowler, CEO of Supreme. "We are well positioned to complete our Phase 1 expansion of the hybrid greenhouse to satisfy wholesale demand in excess of current capacity. The participation from existing shareholders, directors, management and local investors from Kincardine demonstrates our stakeholders' confidence in our organization and business plan. We are fortunate to have such a strong and supportive shareholder base moving forward."
For more information:
202 – 20 De Boers Dr, Toronto ON
Phone: (416) 630-7272
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-17 Kalera appoints James Leighton as president and CEO
- 2022-05-17 Kuehne+Nagel creates a ‘sustainable airport corridor‘ in Los Angeles
- 2022-05-17 Cleveland County greenhouse business a mainstay for 30 years
- 2022-05-17 Agromediterránea replaces plastic with 100% compostable PLA and kraft packaging
- 2022-05-17 South African company to invest in tomatoes, flowers and peppers
- 2022-05-17 Fair Farms delivers many benefits to Australian growers
- 2022-05-17 Greenfood and Agtira sign a new framework agreement
- 2022-05-17 NL: Progress made in the rebuilding of Globe Plant Brielle
- 2022-05-17 Dutch strawberry greenhouse Kalteraardbeien closes its doors
- 2022-05-16 Using spare parts to grow in Quebec
- 2022-05-16 VLAM reflects on successful royal mission to the UK
- 2022-05-16 "Two key factors for success in the packaging industry are product diversity and environmentally-friendly materials"
- 2022-05-16 “Vertically farmed strawberries aren’t easy, but automation is set to solve the economics issue”
- 2022-05-16 UK fund invests invests in Australian propagator
- 2022-05-16 "Finally, we can use our entire building"
- 2022-05-13 More sustainable seed enhancement to come under Incotec’s Mission Zero
- 2022-05-13 “Our goal is to put together a North American platform to better serve growers”
- 2022-05-13 Funding pulled for New South Wales crop research jobs?
- 2022-05-13 AgriFORCE Growing Systems provides update on acquisition of Delphy
- 2022-05-13 Seipasa will invest 4 million euros in the new facilities of its industrial complex in L’Alcúdia