- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
- "Affordable organic foods can be produced from commercial aquaponic greenhouse farms"
- Can cucumbers save a cannabis company?
- "Adhesive tape offers a solution to a common problem in the industry"
- UK cucumber growers won't plant until late February or March
Top 5 -last week
- “Black growbags could benefit vegetable crops as well”
- Latvia: First greenhouse to grow cucumbers under LEDs uses landfill waste to produce energy
- "Moisture is the big danger in the next two months"
- US (OH): 80 Acres Farms makes layoffs as tech job crunch continues
- Is ozone effective against ToBRFV?
Top 5 -last month
- How farmers are cutting out supermarkets
- Higher light transmission and lower heat demand with double foil greenhouse
- 30MHz declared bankrupt, curator 'optimistic about restart'
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- COFRA Holding and Mastronardi acquire AppHarvest's Berea greenhouse
Supreme issues incentive stock options
Last month, Supreme Pharmaceuticals closed the third tranche of its previously announced financing for proceeds of $10,610,625 and aggregate proceeds from three tranches of $14,949,755. The company will use net proceeds of the Financing for the expansion of the company's hybrid greenhouse facility and for general working capital purposes.
"This financing represents a big step in the growth of Supreme," said John Fowler, CEO of Supreme. "We are well positioned to complete our Phase 1 expansion of the hybrid greenhouse to satisfy wholesale demand in excess of current capacity. The participation from existing shareholders, directors, management and local investors from Kincardine demonstrates our stakeholders' confidence in our organization and business plan. We are fortunate to have such a strong and supportive shareholder base moving forward."
For more information:
202 – 20 De Boers Dr, Toronto ON
Phone: (416) 630-7272
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-26 Bakker Belgium introduces first e-truck in Belgium
- 2023-01-26 Dutch greenhouses make place for houses
- 2023-01-26 Eureka Sunrise wins superior taste award for BerryWorld
- 2023-01-26 Paper bag for naturally moist soil
- 2023-01-26 Japanese plant-based ingredients startup gets investments
- 2023-01-26 New Finnish website launched to link global fresh produce buyers
- 2023-01-26 Church collaborates with Muslim Aid to build 2,720 greenhouses in Bosnia
- 2023-01-26 Kevin van Berlo to Mexico for BVB and love
- 2023-01-26 70 years of Ridder: "In fact, we still apply the same vision as my grandfather"
- 2023-01-26 Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
- 2023-01-26 CAN (AB): Solar-powered greenhouse project introduced
- 2023-01-26 Koppert acquires Scandinavian company Lindesro
- 2023-01-26 Mivena showcases new tech at IPM, appoints new international sales manager
- 2023-01-25 Authorities uncover a 2.5 million euro Social Security fraud in Almeria's greenhouse construction sector
- 2023-01-25 World Horti Center opened in South Korea
- 2023-01-25 AU: “Best practice hygiene protocols as well as pest and disease mitigation are at the forefront of our facility design”
- 2023-01-25 Partnership to expand TAPKIT's market presence
- 2023-01-25 Yvan Hamel joins Sollum as Chief Product Officer
- 2023-01-25 Vijay Rapaka promoted to Global grower operations and research
- 2023-01-25 Jim Collins joins Vestaron Board of Directors