Read more at VILT
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Black growbags could benefit vegetable crops as well”
- Latvia: First greenhouse to grow cucumbers under LEDs uses landfill waste to produce energy
- "Moisture is the big danger in the next two months"
- US (OH): 80 Acres Farms makes layoffs as tech job crunch continues
- "Even light intensity at every spot in the greenhouse"
Top 5 -last month
- How farmers are cutting out supermarkets
- Higher light transmission and lower heat demand with double foil greenhouse
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- 30MHz declared bankrupt, curator 'optimistic about restart'
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
SesVanderHave opens new sugar beet breeding station in Belgium
Read more at VILT
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-16 Colombian tropical seed bank protects seed biodiversity
- 2023-01-12 Seeds undergo radiation in space to explore biology and genetics for enhanced food security
- 2023-01-06 Towards Clavibacter-resistant tomato varieties
- 2023-01-03 Israeli company develops effortless simultaneous plant function measurements
- 2022-12-19 Saga Robotics looks back on last year
- 2022-12-15 "Precision Breeding Bill could increase investment in UK crop innovation"
- 2022-12-01 "Broccoli leaves hold key to fighting crop disease"
- 2022-11-30 "We strive to make raspberries an affordable fruit for more customers"
- 2022-11-29 Healthy seeds, and good germination with Plasma Activated Water seed treatment
- 2022-11-23 BGI-Sanya and KeyGene start collaboration on spatial transcriptomics
- 2022-11-17 Peas will grow again: New “Mendel greenhouse” opens in Brno
- 2022-11-08 IAEA and FAO send seeds into space
- 2022-11-01 Plenty of variety trials in Mexico and Canada: larger, more resistant varieties are the 'new standard'
- 2022-11-01 "The future of UK plant breeding needs more diversity, collaboration and big data"
- 2022-10-31 Precision Breeding Bill will supercharge investment in UK crop innovation
- 2022-10-25 European plant breeding academy announces outstanding student for class 6
- 2022-10-20 ToBRFV-resistant tomato varieties to be launched in Mexico
- 2022-10-14 Production started on new seedless watermelon
- 2022-10-14 The importance of digital phenotying in agriculture
- 2022-10-13 Irish tomato businesses might face delayed start to 2023 growing season