This greenhouse complex was designed and delivered by Dalsem Complete Greenhouse Projects, and built by IFT Project Development, partner of Dalsem Complete Greenhouse Projects for Kazakh company BRBAPK LLP.
Construction of the complex began in February 2016, and Dalsem Complete Greenhouse Projects together with IFT Project Development fully built this project in record time.
The tomatoes and cucumbers will be grown on suspended trays in this greenhouse complex.
The greenhouse complex uses these modern technologies (and many more that will help to achieve high yields):
- Irrigation system
- High pressure misting system
- Supplementary lighting system
- Heating System with the Dalsem boiler
- Harvesting system
- Hoogendoorn computer control
- Machine for planting seeds
- Celtic Cooling refrigerators
- Agronomic support provided by Dalsem Horticultural Projects B.V.
For more information:
IFT Project Development
Office 302, "Navoi" Business Center,
98, Zhandosov str. -050043- Almaty - Kazakhstan
Tel: + 7727 302 60 10
Mob: +7 701 808 85 77
fax: +7727 302 60 10