- Tom Manning, from Rutgers University will be speaking on Yield Response to Carbon Dioxide Enrichment at 9 to 9:50 am.
- Celina Gómez from the University of Florida will be speaking on Yield Responses to Supplemental Lighting including the current research on different types of supplemental light for greenhouse-grown vegetables from 10:30 to 11:20 am.
- Chris Currey from Iowa State University will discuss Growing Basil from Start to Finish from 1:30 to 2:20 pm. Come learn more about selecting cultivars, and managing light, temperature and nutrient solutions when growing basil hydroponically.
- Neil Mattson from Cornell University will discuss Managing Nutrient Solutions for Hydroponic Leafy Greens and Herbs from 2:30 to 3:30 pm.
- Learn strategies for managing pH and EC, formulating nutrient solutions, and identifying the common nutrient disorders on leafy greens and herbs.
The Northeast Greenhouse Conference and Expo is sponsored by the Extension programs of the six New England State Universities and New York State, and the New England Floriculture, Inc.
For more information on the Northeast Greenhouse Conference and Expo, visit the website, www.negreenhouse.org