- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
- "Affordable organic foods can be produced from commercial aquaponic greenhouse farms"
- Can cucumbers save a cannabis company?
- "Adhesive tape offers a solution to a common problem in the industry"
- UK cucumber growers won't plant until late February or March
Top 5 -last week
- “Black growbags could benefit vegetable crops as well”
- Latvia: First greenhouse to grow cucumbers under LEDs uses landfill waste to produce energy
- "Moisture is the big danger in the next two months"
- US (OH): 80 Acres Farms makes layoffs as tech job crunch continues
- Is ozone effective against ToBRFV?
Top 5 -last month
- How farmers are cutting out supermarkets
- Higher light transmission and lower heat demand with double foil greenhouse
- 30MHz declared bankrupt, curator 'optimistic about restart'
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- COFRA Holding and Mastronardi acquire AppHarvest's Berea greenhouse
Handy app can tell when fruit is ripe
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-26 "Affordable organic foods can be produced from commercial aquaponic greenhouse farms"
- 2023-01-26 "Adhesive tape offers a solution to a common problem in the industry"
- 2023-01-19 Energy saving potential with new farm management system SBE
- 2023-01-18 New solar panels show growers the light
- 2023-01-16 The influence of wind load on greenhouses and prevention points
- 2023-01-11 “20 percent more fruit with our 2LEVEL cultivation system”
- 2023-01-11 Tech solutions bring agriculture alive near hyper-saline Dead Sea
- 2023-01-11 “No worries about accumulating sodium concentrations”
- 2023-01-11 CAN (ON): Researcher using technology to improve sustainability of indoor farming
- 2023-01-10 Japanese pepper harvest robot launched
- 2023-01-10 Shade cloth aids in high tunnel pest control
- 2023-01-09 Meet Skout, Mythronics’ latest scouting robot
- 2023-01-05 We're not kidding, it's time for improved lidding
- 2023-01-03 Towards smarter sustainable plant health choices in resources and technology
- 2023-01-02 "Even during the pandemic, the market demand for dataloggers has not declined"
- 2023-01-02 "This technology works well for all perishables but particularly on commodities such as lettuce, cut flowers"
- 2022-12-23 Photovoltaic energy screen converts sunlight into electricity
- 2022-12-23 How to speed up greenhouse plant tutoring operations, saving time and money
- 2022-12-22 "I've always said: 'The sales are out there, you just have to reach out to them'"
- 2022-12-20 TRIC Robotics hopes to impact strawberry cultivation in California and Delaware