- Breeding Trial Specialist
- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
Top 5 -yesterday
- KUBO Group acquires cultivation systems and software branch of Codema
- Making LEDs and lower energy costs accessible to HPS-growers
- How to cool a greenhouse in the hot climate of Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, and central Asia?
- "Mexico is a world leader in protected agriculture"
- Internet-based precision irrigation system shows promise for fresh-market tomato
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Autonomous robots can pick up to 25,000 raspberries per day
- 32 acres of high-wire greenhouse available for lease in Tehachapi, CA
Italy: Alltech Crop Science showcases organic solutions at MacFrut '16
“Consumers and producers alike are demanding more natural alternatives and products that fit into sustainable management systems,” says Steven Borst, general manager, “Alltech Crop Science is focused on providing new solutions that meet environmental sustainability and food safety standards.”
Since its inception in 1994, research has been conducted on 82 crops in 34 different countries to form the scientific basis for its products and boasts a strong regional presence in Europe, North America, Latin America, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. The Alltech Crop Science global brand portfolio addresses each stage of crop development, providing plants with precision nutrition and offering growers biological solutions that enhance traditional programmes.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-24 HS Evolution Pot increases strawberry cultivation in customised substrate
- 2022-05-24 12 horticultural robots to keep an eye out for
- 2022-05-23 "VPD tells you how a plant is feeling"
- 2022-05-20 "Through the new flowpack system we are killing several birds with one stone"
- 2022-05-19 Japan: Development of a growth sensing system for just-in-time production of strawberries
- 2022-05-19 Durable fruit pruner developed in corporation with tomato growers
- 2022-05-18 Snack tomato grower Westburg chooses data platform for now and the future
- 2022-05-18 Week-long work in the greenhouse without the need to charge
- 2022-05-17 New greenhouse machine Zeus protects crops and operators
- 2022-05-17 Wageningen agro food robotics parcours is back
- 2022-05-16 "We encase greenhouses in a layer of intelligence"
- 2022-05-11 "Consider dehumidification in your initial greenhouse planning"
- 2022-05-09 WUR works with digital cultivation logbook: "A flexible system like this is ideal for us"
- 2022-05-09 Ultrafiltration for closed cultivation, but what is ultrafiltration anyway?
- 2022-05-05 Canada: Heating 40 acres of greenhouses with mixture of natural and biogas
- 2022-05-04 A Longhorn farm aims to reinvent farming - with robots
- 2022-05-04 Improving the efficiency of farming operations through smart data
- 2022-05-04 "Invest time in training and chances of success increase exponentially.”
- 2022-05-04 "Automated real-time stress alerts from your plants increase yields"
- 2022-05-04 Robot spins 16 arms to pick the ripest strawberries