- Breeding Trial Specialist
- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
Top 5 -yesterday
- KUBO Group acquires cultivation systems and software branch of Codema
- Making LEDs and lower energy costs accessible to HPS-growers
- How to cool a greenhouse in the hot climate of Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, and central Asia?
- "Mexico is a world leader in protected agriculture"
- Internet-based precision irrigation system shows promise for fresh-market tomato
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Autonomous robots can pick up to 25,000 raspberries per day
- 32 acres of high-wire greenhouse available for lease in Tehachapi, CA
"New manual "Nutrient Solutions for greenhouse crops" available"
Producers of fertilizers Yara, SQM and AkzoNobel, laboratory Eurofins Agro, research and consultancy firm NMI and consultant Geerten van der Lugt have combined forces to publish the manual “Nutrient Solutions for Greenhouse Crops”. They composed this manual in English to provide growers worldwide with up-to-date information on the correct use of nutrient solutions in horticulture.
It describes the principles of use of fertilizers in fertigation and preparation of nutrient solutions. It also contains recipes of nutrient solutions for various horticultural crops, grown in soil, organic material or inert substrates. All nutrient solutions can be prepared using fertilizers supplied by Yara, SQM and AkzoNobel.
The manual is available on the website of the companies: yara.com/cropnutrition, sqm.com, akzonobel.com/micronutrients, eurofins-agro.com/nutrient-solutions-manual, nmi-agro.nl/en and geertenvanderlugt.nl.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-13 Natural Growth boosts strawberry crop in yield and sweetness
- 2022-05-11 Using an app to use resources more efficiently
- 2022-05-10 "Soaring fertilizer prices put global food security at risk"
- 2022-05-04 Human urine could be an effective and less polluting crop fertiliser
- 2022-04-12 Application for fertilizer efficiency research now open
- 2022-04-12 Sri Lankan coconut industry faces collapse without fertilizer
- 2022-04-12 US (OH): Akron-area farms battle higher costs, led by fertilizer
- 2022-04-07 The Russia-Ukraine war's impact on global fertilizer markets
- 2022-03-31 JBS joins the fertilizer market
- 2022-03-29 Case study on reduced fertilizer use
- 2022-03-29 "Nanobubble tech improves root health, for better quality peppers"
- 2022-03-29 TerraGrow liquid, new microbial plant health promoter
- 2022-03-23 India: Kochi students create low-cost solution that triples hydroponics yield
- 2022-03-23 Research team touts vegetable benefits for used coffee grounds
- 2022-03-18 High fertilizer costs: "even more important to follow agronomic recommendations"
- 2022-03-17 The world's largest strawberry
- 2022-03-16 "Nanobubbles improve root health and lead to better quality peppers"
- 2022-03-15 USDA to invest in innovative American-made fertilizer
- 2022-03-15 Commissioner Nikki Fried shares fertilizer concerns with USDA
- 2022-03-14 Is an effective pesticide which leaves no residue in the environment possible?