- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
- "Affordable organic foods can be produced from commercial aquaponic greenhouse farms"
- Can cucumbers save a cannabis company?
- "Adhesive tape offers a solution to a common problem in the industry"
- UK cucumber growers won't plant until late February or March
Top 5 -last week
- “Black growbags could benefit vegetable crops as well”
- Latvia: First greenhouse to grow cucumbers under LEDs uses landfill waste to produce energy
- "Moisture is the big danger in the next two months"
- US (OH): 80 Acres Farms makes layoffs as tech job crunch continues
- Is ozone effective against ToBRFV?
Top 5 -last month
- How farmers are cutting out supermarkets
- Higher light transmission and lower heat demand with double foil greenhouse
- 30MHz declared bankrupt, curator 'optimistic about restart'
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- COFRA Holding and Mastronardi acquire AppHarvest's Berea greenhouse
NatureFresh to build remaining Ohio phases starting in 2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-26 Can cucumbers save a cannabis company?
- 2023-01-25 US (PA): Peach Hill Orchard invests in new hydroponic farming greenhouse for lettuce and tomato growing
- 2023-01-25 Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- 2023-01-20 Palestinian farmer grows strawberries under water scarcity
- 2023-01-19 India: Grower moves to sustainable cultivation and reaps success
- 2023-01-17 Latvia: First greenhouse to grow cucumbers under LEDs uses landfill waste to produce energy
- 2023-01-16 Get in shape: Wittenberg Gemüse organizes greenhouse run
- 2023-01-16 India: Growing strawberries, oyster mushrooms and other exotic vegetables in arid Jodhpur
- 2023-01-16 US (WA) : Food coop donates $100,000 to Viva Farms
- 2023-01-12 Paving the way for sustainable greenhouse cultivation in China
- 2023-01-12 Conventional and organic: greenhouse grower does it all
- 2023-01-11 A Palestinian engineer-turned-farmer excels in innovative agriculture in besieged gaza
- 2023-01-10 US (NV): Small family farm in Moapa meets high demand
- 2023-01-10 “It’s always good to learn new things. The way we grow has changed quite a lot over the years.”
- 2023-01-09 Cucumbers in Bulgaria are getting the spa treatment
- 2023-01-06 Tinkerbell and Tomberry godfather retires
- 2023-01-06 How farmers are cutting out supermarkets
- 2023-01-06 Meet the Croatian tomato variety grower in England
- 2023-01-03 Inside a greenhouse on the rooftop of a Whole Foods
- 2023-01-03 US (MT): New year could bring a boost for hydroponic business in Hill County