- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
- Coating with a helicopter
- Consuming environmentally sustainable food one beer at a time
- Vapor Pressure Deficit calculator app for indoor cultivation and greenhouses
- Fury at polyhouses installed without planning permission near Stafford
- US: Hydroponic farm signs partnership to deliver fresh lettuce year-round
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
Feature-length documentary SEED: The Untold Story
SEED documentary now in cinemas
In the last century, 94% of our seed varieties have disappeared. "As biotech chemical companies control the majority of our seeds, farmers, scientists, lawyers, and indigenous seed keepers fight a David and Goliath battle to defend the future of our food," the film makers say.
"In a harrowing and heartening story, these reluctant heroes rekindle a lost connection to our most treasured resource and revive a culture connected to seeds." SEED is executive produced by Marisa Tomei, Marc Turtletaub (Little Miss Sunshine), and Phil Fairclough (Grizzly Man, Cave of Forgotten Dreams).
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-20 UF scientists may have found a way to more efficiently apply genome editing to plant breeding
- 2022-05-16 "You can plant the seed yourself, but true growth is achieved together"
- 2022-05-16 Growing a better strawberry
- 2022-05-16 How hybrid plant varieties could address the challenges of food security
- 2022-05-13 Ghana: WACCI calls for strategic investments in tomato seed systems
- 2022-05-12 New Genetic Technology Bill will support more sustainable agriculture
- 2022-05-12 Chinese scientists report new progress in carotenoid biofortification in tomato products
- 2022-05-11 12,000 seed varieties return to earth after space trip
- 2022-05-06 "Only high resistance can stop the spread of ToBRFV"
- 2022-05-04 Chicago’s Tomato Man on mission to help others rethink tomatoes
- 2022-05-03 "Innovation has continued to drive us since our inception in 1944"
- 2022-04-28 Crops & DNA: intriguing and crucial to boost innovation
- 2022-04-28 Space seed breeding makes breakthrough, yielding nearly 1,000 new species
- 2022-04-28 "Plant Variety Rights have a significant positive impact on European Union’s economic growth and environmental sustainability"
- 2022-04-22 "Vietnam is doing well in the horticultural field"
- 2022-04-21 Syngenta’s “eat-it-all” cauliflower receives bronze Innovation Award at Fruit Logistica 2022
- 2022-04-21 Crops scientists are looking to wild varieties to improve heat and drought resistance
- 2022-04-21 Italian and Spanish farmers have been key in the history of today's tomato
- 2022-04-15 China: "Capital and passion alone is not enough – you also need knowledge"
- 2022-04-07 India exempts certain gene-edited crops from biosafety assessment