The Russell IPM Foundation has raised £1000 for the Siaya Kenya Children Foundation (SKCF). The directors and staff at Russell IPM have been doing their bit for charity including donating £1 for Dress Down Fridays, where staff get to wear non-uniform every Friday.
The Siaya Kenya Childrens Foundation provides educational opportunities for underpriviledged and orphaned children.
Recently, Russell IPM announced that this year’s money will be going to the Siaya Kenya Children Foundation. The SKCF charity works tirelessly in Kenya to provide better conditions for orphans and vulnerable children by facilitating access to educational opportunities.
Read more about the SKCF charity and its mission here.
Primary school children are supported by the SKCF in underpriviledged areas.
For more information:
Unit 45 First Avenue
Deeside Industrial Park
Deeside, Flintshire, CH5 2NU
Tel: +44 (0) 1244 281 333
Fax: +44 1244 281 878
- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
- Horticultural Commercial Director
- Senior Operations Manager Nursery
- EU Sales and Region manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- GreenTech Americas: a resilient industry through challenging times
- Research uncovers a new approach to cooling greenhouse irrigation water
- Pepsico’s greenhouse accelerator program call for applications is now open
- What role do weeds play in the transmission of ToBRFV?
- Spain: Phase 1 of tomato glasshouse completed and operational, phase 2 underway
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "We harvest 40,000 heads of lettuce per day"
- Japanese Berry Pop fresh strawberry seeds now available for global markets
- Kuwait: Aeroponic greenhouse to continue country's effort to cut down import
- A greenhouse full of cherry blossoms in Hungary
- UK shortages? "Enough iceberg lettuce to sink the Titanic"
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-23 OneThird raises €2.75 million to tackle $1 trillion lost to food waste annually
- 2023-03-23 UK grower APS eyes expansion following P3P acquisition
- 2023-03-23 New Zealand cooperative buys Southern Paprika Limited
- 2023-03-22 "The Lego principle allows us to increase or decrease the size of the farms at any time"
- 2023-03-22 Royal Brinkman and Moleaer expand cooperation in Mexico
- 2023-03-21 Dutch company expands sales team and adds exotics to its range
- 2023-03-21 4th annual expanded CEA survey released
- 2023-03-21 Fruit and Vegetable Growers of Canada celebrates successful centennial annual general meeting
- 2023-03-21 CEO GreenV moves to FrieslandCampina
- 2023-03-21 Cees den Boer, co-founder Svensson Netherlands, passed away
- 2023-03-20 Ian Rasmussen new CEO of Paardekooper Group
- 2023-03-20 Artechno Growsystems move to new headquarters
- 2023-03-17 Indonesia: iFarm to build vertical farm on Bali
- 2023-03-17 Tina Perry joins Priva North America as Sales Account Manager
- 2023-03-16 Storm, ToBRFV and hail cause above-average loss figures for horticultural insurance company
- 2023-03-16 Dutch cooperatives team up for TOV auction sales
- 2023-03-16 Dutch companies merge
- 2023-03-15 Deal signed for strawberry smart-farming project
- 2023-03-15 Fertilizer producer returns to profit after huge loss in 2021
- 2023-03-15 CAN (NB): Funded indoor farm to kick off operations this year