- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
- New greenhouse machine Zeus protects crops and operators
- Photo report HortiContact: Catching up in over 300 photos
- Canada: B.C.'s cool, wet spring playing havoc with farmers
- Dutch strawberry greenhouse Kalteraardbeien closes its doors
- The Netherlands produces almost 7 times more cucumbers per square meter than Spain
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
"Holland: Are you joining Urban Farmers "UF Club"?"
Since opening in May 2016, UF002 De Schilde - the largest urban rooftop farm in Europe - has produced and delivered daily fresh vegetables to local restaurants and received thousands of visitors at the rooftop farm from all over the globe. To fulfill their mission to link cities to fresh food, they are ready to connect local residents of The Hague to their fresh daily production. Urban residents, who have previously never had the chance to enjoy daily farm fresh products on the farm can now take a stroll to their local rooftop greenhouse and enjoy same day farm harvests just a few steps away from home.
UrbanFarmers have a limited release until the end of October for Founding Members for UF Club. ‘The UF Club lets members do more than just see, smell and taste our fresh products - they will also receive perks for UF Gastro Partner restaurants, behind the scenes tours and the opportunity for regular events on the rooftop.’ says Mark Durno, the Managing Director of UrbanFarmers Benelux.
Application for UF Founding Members is now open on www.urbanfarmers.nl and only until the end of October with a 25% discount on the membership fee for one year. The UF Founding Members will receive a back-stage welcome tour, enjoy weekly fresh UF produce collection at the farm, exclusive weekly access to the farm activities and events spaces, and help UrbanFarmers to shape the UF Club. The farm in The Hague will host the first UF Club, with members also gaining access to UF facilities in Switzerland, Brazil and more sites soon.
On 8th September at 12:00pm, Mark Durno, the Managing Director of UrbanFarmer Benelux will host a live broadcasting for Q&A and open discussion on their Facebook page UrbanFarmers Netherlands.
On 9th September, UrbanFarmers will host the first farm FRESH collection and an Open House day for local residents. Founding Members and guests will harvest their very first fresh salads from the rooftop greenhouse by themselves.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-10-26 Singapore: Renewed library now features hydroponics room
- 2021-10-21 Teens for Food Justice program awarded 300k by USDA for hydroponic expansion
- 2021-10-20 Collaboration on 700 m2 pilot farm in China
- 2021-10-20 Tackling climate issues with low-resource consuming growing towers
- 2021-10-19 ‘It’s not as carbon-hungry’: UK’s largest sunlit vertical farm begins harvest
- 2021-10-19 Unmanned vertical farm in China: is this what the future looks like?
- 2021-10-15 "We can focus more on quality and how the product satisfies consumer needs”
- 2021-10-15 UK grower trials aeroponic propagation system
- 2021-10-13 Irish supermarket to sell hydroponic microgreens
- 2021-10-08 China: Why the growth cycle of rice can be split in half
- 2021-10-01 Todd P. Hanna announced as new COO
- 2021-09-22 This "glass tree" vertical farm could solve urban food deserts
- 2021-09-16 Chinese scientists grow rice that yields twice faster in hydroponic experiment
- 2021-09-02 Building facilities across Canada, as well as in Greater London and Copenhagen
- 2021-09-01 US (PA): Mobile lab brings aquaponics closer to society
- 2021-08-26 Fresh herbs from halls and bunkers
- 2021-08-26 "The base of our technology is R&D in product development"
- 2021-08-16 "We reduced the cost of cooling by just cooling the plant roots”
- 2021-07-08 Danish retail is committed to vertical crop products
- 2021-07-08 "Crops from the vertical farm have more flavor and a longer shelf life"