- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
- Bravo Sales and Administration Officer
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
What impacts the pH of your growing medium: water pH or water alkalinity?
Read more about it here.
For more information
Premier Tech Horticulture Office
1, avenue Premier
Canada G5R 6C1
T: +1 418 867-8883
Toll free: +1 855 867-5407
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-16 Varietal innovation for the Italian basil Gentile
- 2022-05-16 Have you considered growing greenhouse vegetables for a high-end clientele?
- 2022-05-16 Australia: Gladioli gardeners make the most of pandemic gardening boom
- 2022-05-13 Growing fish, worms, and plants is all part of the greenhouse project at USD 350
- 2022-05-13 Solarization with biodegradable film
- 2022-05-12 Optimizing space in aquaponic greenhouse
- 2022-05-12 Aquaponic Farm Management Plan for leafy greens & herbs
- 2022-05-11 Roxborough youth farmers get hydroponics boost
- 2022-05-11 Istanbul municipality hands out free summer vegetable seedlings
- 2022-05-11 China: Hydroponic vegetables provide plateau people with healthy food
- 2022-05-11 "Growing lettuce directly in the restaurant itself is an absolute megatrend"
- 2022-05-11 Western Kenya farmer finds export markets and fortune in herb and spice farming
- 2022-05-10 Fiji: Hydroponic farmers told to grow vegetables year-round
- 2022-05-09 Korea's rise in single-person households influences business to grow small peppers
- 2022-05-09 US (WI): Local farms producing crops for Pine River Shares
- 2022-05-09 India: Polyhouse farming finds many takers
- 2022-05-06 Copper may help reduce the use of antibiotics in crops
- 2022-05-05 Québec grower invests in new LED grow lights
- 2022-05-05 "We are committed to introducing advanced horticultural technology into China"
- 2022-05-03 Philippines: urban farmer teaches fellow youth how to produce food on TikTok