- Breeding Trial Specialist
- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
Top 5 -yesterday
- KUBO Group acquires cultivation systems and software branch of Codema
- Making LEDs and lower energy costs accessible to HPS-growers
- How to cool a greenhouse in the hot climate of Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, and central Asia?
- "Mexico is a world leader in protected agriculture"
- Internet-based precision irrigation system shows promise for fresh-market tomato
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Autonomous robots can pick up to 25,000 raspberries per day
- 32 acres of high-wire greenhouse available for lease in Tehachapi, CA
Hoogendoorn organizing seminars in Niagara and Leamington regions
Hoogendoorn is bringing down one of their consultants to help transfer this knowledge to the Niagara and Leamington Markets. They want to encourage the use of new growing techniques to customers, and share their knowledge and experience of the Next Generation Growing with the growers in the region.
The Next Generation Growing consists of ways to create the optimal 3 balances in greenhouse horticulture; the energy balance, the water balance and the assimilates balance.
Regardless of your system Hoogendoorn will advise on the new strategies that can be used with minimal capital investments to your business making this a very intriguing seminar to growers built for education.
The first seminar will be held in at The Beacon Ramada inn, in Jorden Station on Tuesday September 13, 2016 at 8:00am.
The second seminar will be held at the Roma Club, in Leamington on Friday September 16th 2016 at 8:00am.
Lunch and a social hour for open discussion on the topics will follow.
For more information:
Robert Gibson, Area Sales Manager
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-26 FPC launches UK Grower Of The Year Award
- 2022-05-26 Leadership coach set the tone for Women's Fresh Perspectives Conference
- 2022-05-26 Thailand: Horti Asia answers growing demand for knowledge and technique
- 2022-05-25 Commencing today: Agritechnica Asia & Horti Asia
- 2022-05-25 Market, prices, and energy crisis - Global Tomato Congress is back
- 2022-05-25 24 Italian companies to exhibit at Agricultural Fair in Novi Sad
- 2022-05-24 "With the right tools, the grower can control more and larger greenhouses simultaneously"
- 2022-05-23 GrowON 2022 webinar series: alternative ways of heating greenhouses
- 2022-05-23 "Azerbaijan has great potential for vegetable exports"
- 2022-05-23 Shouguang Vegetable Expo: planting vegetables in "Space"
- 2022-05-20 Webinar: India’s vegetables can be wealth generators
- 2022-05-19 Horticulture exhibition fair took place in west Ukraine
- 2022-05-17 Photo report HortiContact: Catching up in over 300 photos
- 2022-05-13 Protected Cropping Australia Conference a success despite heavy rains
- 2022-05-13 US: Horticulture lighting and learning event
- 2022-05-13 Indian delegation visits Volcani Institute of Israeli Ministry of Agriculture
- 2022-05-12 Difficult times bring new challenges to Dutch growers
- 2022-05-12 Hort Science Live to return in July
- 2022-05-12 Hort Connections 2022: Growing Together
- 2022-05-10 The fruit and vegetable sector restarts with in-person meetings