- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
- Bravo Sales and Administration Officer
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
Anders Ludvigson, Svensson:
"Stable food production is becoming increasingly important"
In 1999, the then Director of the Dutch subsidiary Cees den Boer invited him to come to Hellevoetsluis and take charge. Since 1985 this had been the site of the central warehouse for the Netherlands and later on for the rest of Europe. “Up till that point in time I was working for the Swedish company Intentia. I was supplying ERP systems [Enterprise Resource Planning - ed.]. My father Ivan didn’t put any pressure on me to start working for the family business. It was something I did entirely of my own free will. It was my time. That's the strength of a family business like ours. The family members who choose to work there do so off their own back and not because that's what mum or dad want. An external supervisory board subjects us to scrutiny to see whether we are the right people for positions within the company. Otherwise it’s game over. It’s about getting the business to progress, to enable the next generation to enjoy the prospect of working here if they wish.”
Read more at the Svensson website.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-16 "Finally, we can use our entire building"
- 2022-05-16 "Two key factors for success in the packaging industry are product diversity and environmentally-friendly materials"
- 2022-05-16 “Vertically farmed strawberries aren’t easy, but automation is set to solve the economics issue”
- 2022-05-16 UK fund invests invests in Australian propagator
- 2022-05-16 VLAM reflects on successful royal mission to the UK
- 2022-05-16 Using spare parts to grow in Quebec
- 2022-05-13 Seipasa will invest 4 million euros in the new facilities of its industrial complex in L’Alcúdia
- 2022-05-13 More sustainable seed enhancement to come under Incotec’s Mission Zero
- 2022-05-13 “Our goal is to put together a North American platform to better serve growers”
- 2022-05-13 Funding pulled for New South Wales crop research jobs?
- 2022-05-13 AgriFORCE Growing Systems provides update on acquisition of Delphy
- 2022-05-13 "The transition to organic cultivation has brought back the bond with the customer"
- 2022-05-12 Dutch pepper grower invests in own accommodation for employees
- 2022-05-12 EFSA postpones its glyphosate assessment after receiving an avalanche of comments
- 2022-05-12 Autonomous robots can pick up to 25,000 raspberries per day
- 2022-05-12 AFPA Board appoints new CEO to lead industry growth
- 2022-05-12 Grape garden for sale, but growers aren't stopping (yet)
- 2022-05-12 NL: 100 years of Hordijk awarded with Royal predicate
- 2022-05-12 Successful start for the e-commerce site of the Rungis market for professionals
- 2022-05-12 Ausveg: Horticulture Supply Chain and Traceability Solutions