Indoor agriculture continues to emerge as one of the fastest-growing sectors in the world; reason for an expanded Indoor Ag-Con Asia to return to Singapore. This year's event will be focused on the accelerating innovation in the industry – from plant biology, to innovative farm designs, and new business models.
The two-day event will be hosted at the Marina Bay Sands, Singapore on January 24-25, 2017, and will include an exhibition hall and a lineup of speakers and panels at the conference. Industry leading speakers from academia and industry will address topics from automating indoor farms to developing controls systems to funding an indoor farm. Participants will receive an exclusive hard copy of the newest edition in the white paper series. And as usual, participants will have the chance to network during the day and at the after party on the first evening of the event.
New this year will be Indoor Ag-Fest, a series of events and activities in the days leading up to Indoor Ag-Con. There will be opportunities to learn about and participate in indoor ag innovations.
2nd Annual Indoor Ag-Con Asia
Date – January 24-25, 2017
Place – Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Registration – currently open to the general public from US$349
Features – Two-day seminar, with keynote speakers, panel, after-party, VIP reception and pre-conference events
For more information:
Indoor Ag-Con Asia
- Sales Representative Southeastern US
- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
- Horticultural Commercial Director
- Senior Operations Manager Nursery
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-24 CPMA announces 2023 Passion for Produce participants
- 2023-03-24 Energy price crisis on vertical farming: where do we stand?
- 2023-03-24 Busy days at GreenTech Americas 2023 in Mexico
- 2023-03-23 "Best day ever for GreenTech Americas"
- 2023-03-23 Argus and Conviron selected as recipient of 2023 CEAC Mission Award
- 2023-03-22 GreenTech Americas: a resilient industry through challenging times
- 2023-03-20 Join the next ∑-Grow Inside seminar on March 28
- 2023-03-20 The World Pepper Congress will be held in Almeria in May
- 2023-03-17 Consortium to train Senegalese farmers in sustainable vegetable production
- 2023-03-17 AU: Horticulture Field Day at Tatura Smartfarm
- 2023-03-17 China Strawberry Brand Conference 2023 held in Shanghai
- 2023-03-17 'Don’t let the lights go out'
- 2023-03-16 RKW will put their LP-Keder products in the spotlight during the GreenTech Americas
- 2023-03-14 PIB India cluster heads off to Hyderabad and Delhi this April
- 2023-03-13 Packed program at Greentech Americas
- 2023-03-10 HortiFlora Expo Ethiopia comes to an end
- 2023-03-10 UK: CHA organizes comprehensive exhibitor support package for UK suppliers at GreenTech 2023
- 2023-03-10 Wartime berry growing and processing. Conference in Rivne, Ukraine
- 2023-03-07 Priva launches Academy live training sessions
- 2023-03-07 Record-breaking event for 10th anniversary edition of Indoor Ag-Con