- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
- Coating with a helicopter
- Consuming environmentally sustainable food one beer at a time
- Vapor Pressure Deficit calculator app for indoor cultivation and greenhouses
- Fury at polyhouses installed without planning permission near Stafford
- US: Hydroponic farm signs partnership to deliver fresh lettuce year-round
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
Mexico: New president to increase AMHPAC's visibility
Woltman took up the new position after having served as secretary of the AMHPAC Board for three years. Woltman told Dutch agricultural magazine GFactueel that he wants to increase the visibility of the organization and the Mexican horticultural sector among the Mexican politicians in the coming years. As well as this he is looking to increase the efficiency of the sector by cooperating with other industries from the flower and berry sector.
In his farewell message, the outgoing President, Juan Ariel Reyes Rabago pledged to continue supporting and working closely with the new Board and thanked the support given by his family, team and staff of the AMHPAC.
From 24-26 August, the annual Congress of AMHPAC combined presentations and seminars on trends and innovation in protected horticulture together with a small trade show floor. As well as this there were several other activities organized for the attendees, including a welcome cocktail at the edge of the beach and the AMHPAC 5 and 10K run. More than 80 people participated in this run.
Also Sam Ahilan of FiberDust, Pedro Torres of Horticultorres and Lars Jensen of Blackmore completed the AMHPAC run.
Santiago Beltran of the AMHPAC pointed out that this year's Congress generated a lot interest in the projects they have been working on. According to Eduardo Banda of HortiMaX Mexico, congress participants were pleased with the event and left with a renewed commitment to collaborate with AMHPAC on future improvement projects.
AMHPAC's challenge following the congress is to meet the expectations generated with partners and to concretize projects, some of which are very large and unprecedented in Mexico and the world. A related goal is to continue seeing what AMHPAC can offer its partners to help ensure positive results leading up to next year's Congress.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-20 "We are in 'growth mode,' but not at any cost"
- 2022-05-20 "By doubling our capacity, we can respond to market developments with agility and at short notice"
- 2022-05-20 Coating with a helicopter
- 2022-05-20 UConn supports Connecticut’s greenhouse industry
- 2022-05-20 US (MA): How lettuce - and jobs - could sprout from this downtown Brockton vertical farm
- 2022-05-20 Fury at polyhouses installed without planning permission near Stafford
- 2022-05-20 Romanian Grup Serban Holding invests €3 million in vegetable packaging plant
- 2022-05-20 McDonald's Taiwan temporarily stops serving french fries
- 2022-05-20 Royal Brinkman make stronger Australian Team
- 2022-05-20 Richard Harrison new Managing Director at Plant Sciences Group
- 2022-05-20 45-year Canadian produce veteran hangs up his hat at Oppy
- 2022-05-20 US: Hydroponic farm signs partnership to deliver fresh lettuce year-round
- 2022-05-20 Vapor Pressure Deficit calculator app for indoor cultivation and greenhouses
- 2022-05-19 “I’m excited to focus on vegetable seeds going forward”
- 2022-05-19 Sainsbury set to drop plastic packaging on bananas
- 2022-05-19 Air France-KLM and CMA CGM join forces
- 2022-05-19 Abu Dhabi: $84m contract for building two hydroponic farms
- 2022-05-19 IE: Celebrating the launch of Cill Ulta Glasshous Falcarragh
- 2022-05-19 Robot arms load 75 punnets/min. into crate
- 2022-05-19 Oishii opens new product segment by introducing $20 berries