- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
- New greenhouse machine Zeus protects crops and operators
- Photo report HortiContact: Catching up in over 300 photos
- Canada: B.C.'s cool, wet spring playing havoc with farmers
- Dutch strawberry greenhouse Kalteraardbeien closes its doors
- The Netherlands produces almost 7 times more cucumbers per square meter than Spain
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
Spain: Sakata shows new products at Ferimel
Thursday afternoon saw the official opening by authorities, attended by Isabel García Tejerina, the Minister of Agriculture, Feeding and Environment. The fair was opened during the morning and the afternoon on Friday and Saturday.
Among the varieties visitors could test were Cordial and Don Quixote, as well as the Grand Riado variety, which Sakata launched last year. Sakata also presented the new variety, Grand Rivero.
For more information:
Sakata Vegetables Europe
Domaine de Sablas,
Rue Jean Moulin,
Tel: +33 (0)4 66 71 75 00
Fax: +33 (0)4 66 71 75 09
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-16 "You can plant the seed yourself, but true growth is achieved together"
- 2022-05-16 Growing a better strawberry
- 2022-05-16 How hybrid plant varieties could address the challenges of food security
- 2022-05-13 Ghana: WACCI calls for strategic investments in tomato seed systems
- 2022-05-12 New Genetic Technology Bill will support more sustainable agriculture
- 2022-05-12 Chinese scientists report new progress in carotenoid biofortification in tomato products
- 2022-05-11 12,000 seed varieties return to earth after space trip
- 2022-05-06 "Only high resistance can stop the spread of ToBRFV"
- 2022-05-04 Chicago’s Tomato Man on mission to help others rethink tomatoes
- 2022-05-03 "Innovation has continued to drive us since our inception in 1944"
- 2022-04-28 Crops & DNA: intriguing and crucial to boost innovation
- 2022-04-28 Space seed breeding makes breakthrough, yielding nearly 1,000 new species
- 2022-04-28 "Plant Variety Rights have a significant positive impact on European Union’s economic growth and environmental sustainability"
- 2022-04-22 "Vietnam is doing well in the horticultural field"
- 2022-04-21 Syngenta’s “eat-it-all” cauliflower receives bronze Innovation Award at Fruit Logistica 2022
- 2022-04-21 Crops scientists are looking to wild varieties to improve heat and drought resistance
- 2022-04-21 Italian and Spanish farmers have been key in the history of today's tomato
- 2022-04-15 China: "Capital and passion alone is not enough – you also need knowledge"
- 2022-04-07 India exempts certain gene-edited crops from biosafety assessment
- 2022-04-05 Retailers experience new Sekoya blueberries at event in Spain