- Breeding Trial Specialist
- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Autonomous robots can pick up to 25,000 raspberries per day
- 32 acres of high-wire greenhouse available for lease in Tehachapi, CA
Koppert welcomes Arne van Aalst as sales director NW Europe
As a new member of the Koppert team, Van Aalst is a bridge-builder and an experienced manager in the sector. Before beginning his career at Prominent, Van Aalst was a consultant at Koppert and supervised all consultants in the vegetable and ornamentals sector.
Thanks to this past experience, Van Aalst has a particularly good knowledge of the market for organic crop protection and sustainable growing. "Van Aalst's years of experience working on the demand side of the market will of course bring added value to Koppert," says a company spokesperson.
Van Aalst reminisces on his career at Prominent. "Having enjoyed my years of working here, this chapter has come to a close. However, a new challenge has come my way, and I am very eager to take it on," explains Van Aalst.
This challenge concerns the consolidation and building of the relationship with all parties within the international horticulture sector in north-western Europe. Alongside existing crops, van Aalst will focus on outdoor crops.
Arne van Aalst is taking over from Maren Schoormans, who is making an important career transition to Priva, at which he will act as General Manager for Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMA).
For more information:
Koppert Biological Systems
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-25 The KUBO Group acquires cultivation systems and software branch of Codema
- 2022-05-25 "Due to our international supplier structure, fresh arugula is available to us almost year-round"
- 2022-05-25 Malaysia: hydroponic farm develops home growing systems
- 2022-05-25 Shelburne County strawberry farmer recognized with provincial award of excellence in agriculture
- 2022-05-25 Bayer makes US$160 million commitment to Zero Hunger Pledge
- 2022-05-25 ACT weakens plastic ban by removing fruit and vegetable bags
- 2022-05-25 Vietnam to boost high-tech ag tackling hydroponic- and aquaculture farming
- 2022-05-25 "We have not increased our baby leaf or herb production due to the higher costs"
- 2022-05-25 "Our CEA grown basil nearly a dollar less per ounce than field-grown organic produce"
- 2022-05-25 Sicilian Pizzutello tomatoes are back
- 2022-05-25 Unprecedented demand for fresh produce software company after remote packhouse solutions installation
- 2022-05-25 "We facilitate connections between prospective workers and employers"
- 2022-05-25 Crop scouting app for faster data collection
- 2022-05-25 "We are thrilled to play a larger role in the Canadian market"
- 2022-05-24 Alan Down appointed as HTA Vice-President
- 2022-05-24 Indonesia: PLN grants financial aid to hydroponic cultivation group in Biak
- 2022-05-24 "We are ready to share our experiences in tackling freshness quality issues after logistics uncertainties"
- 2022-05-24 Banana tissue culture production expanded in the Philippines
- 2022-05-24 Growcentia celebrates grand opening of new Colorado HQ in Loveland's Centerra area
- 2022-05-24 Iron Ox' fresh produce expanding across Southwest