- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
- Coating with a helicopter
- Consuming environmentally sustainable food one beer at a time
- Vapor Pressure Deficit calculator app for indoor cultivation and greenhouses
- Fury at polyhouses installed without planning permission near Stafford
- US: Hydroponic farm signs partnership to deliver fresh lettuce year-round
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
US(OH): Red Sun Farms on schedule in Wapakoneta
Red Sun Farms broke ground on their newest greenhouse and distribution center back in June and construction is on schedule in Wapakoneta. They expect to start the hiring process this fall and plant their first crop in early 2017.
“We are thrilled to be the latest organization joining the Ohio Proud family. More and more our retail and food service partners are stressing the importance of locally grown produce. At each of our locations, we take great pride in immersing ourselves in the local community to provide the best local produce. Joining Ohio Proud was a natural step in integrating Red Sun Farms into the Ohio community and spirit.” Says Harold Paivarinta, Director of Sales and Business Development for Red Sun Farms.
Lori Panda of Ohio Proud is excited to have Red Sun Farms building a facility right in the center of the state. “Ohio Proud is excited to welcome one of our newest partners, Red Sun Farms, to the program. Our mission is to promote food and agricultural product that is at least 50 percent grown, raised or processed in Ohio. Red Sun Farm’s newest greenhouse is an Ohio-based farm operation that will provide retailers in the Buckeye state with fresh produce year round. Their operation will be a great asset to the agriculture industry, and we are certainly looking forward to seeing Red Sun Farms product in grocery stores with the Ohio Proud logo.”
For more information, please visit: www.redsunfarms.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-20 Consuming environmentally sustainable food one beer at a time
- 2022-05-19 An entrepreneur from the Berdyuzhsky district opened a greenhouse for growing vegetables, seedlings, and herbs
- 2022-05-18 Dutch propagator grows vegetables and flowers under the same (glass)roof
- 2022-05-13 Ontario premier visits Canadian cucumber greenhouse
- 2022-05-09 US (MA): Roxbury’s Dudley greenhouse gives residents chance to grow their own food
- 2022-05-06 New innings: Pro sportsman trades cricket bat for aquaponics
- 2022-05-06 "You just can’t fool the consumer"
- 2022-05-02 Richard Ward wins the 2021 ANBP Award of Excellence
- 2022-05-02 Irish grower secures new €7.5M contract with Aldi
- 2022-04-22 "Cooperative marketing will prove its worth, even in times of crisis"
- 2022-04-22 Have a look in the Lufa Farms greenhouse
- 2022-04-22 India: Ex-accountant uses hydroponics to help thousands of farmers increase profits by 35%
- 2022-04-20 Germany: "We will not be able to avoid gas as an energy source in the medium term"
- 2022-04-20 Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
- 2022-04-19 In memoriam: Rick Donnan
- 2022-04-15 "We sell most of our Israeli salicornia to Italy"
- 2022-04-14 “Despite the increase in energy costs, we are still following our initial production schedule”
- 2022-04-13 Shanghai pandemic lockdown, residents try hydroponics at home
- 2022-04-13 Singapore: Supplying modular aquaponic farms to the 3 C’s
- 2022-04-13 Strawberry sales are doing better in the large-scale retail trade and abroad