- Stone Fruit Sales Category Manager - Europe Division
- Grower, Vine Crops - Richmond (KY) USA
- Cultivation/Propagation Manager Young Plants - Australia
- Assistant Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
- Global Category Director for Cherries - Chile, North America, Australia or New Zealand
- Head of Sales - LA (California) USA
- Head of Agronomy: Research & Development - Berlin, Germany
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager - South Africa
- Grower - Philippines
- Assistant technical manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- Shanghai's largest vegetable greenhouse opened
- "We're expanding because we want to continue to support food service"
- New climate control algorithm improves greenhouse climate control
- Water treatment system eliminates excess sodium in irrigation water
- Half of Sicilian companies report Tomato Brown Rugose Fruit Virus infections
Top 5 -last week
- New guide on soilless culture available
- "We can produce nineteen different varieties under the same roof"
- AppHarvest announces 2020 financial results
- Inventors imagine a farming future without floods and hail storms wrecking crops
- "We've become a local area supplier for Leamington, Kingsville & Chatham-Kent region"
Top 5 -last month
Innovate UK and HydroGarden £1m in vertical farming
HydroGarden will be co-funding the 12 month project by investing over £636,000 taking the total investment to almost £1m.
The VydroFarm plan will create a fully controlled commercial vertical hydroponic indoor system at HydroGarden’s Coventry site which is set to create additional jobs.
Read more at Business Quarter
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-12-22 Common mistake: "The aspects of microclimates are underestimated”
- 2020-12-18 Container farm with carousel systems doubles yield
- 2020-12-14 Join the virtual tour at Plant Factory
- 2020-12-01 We're going vertical!
- 2020-11-24 "In Abu Dhabi, I was told with a big smile that an Arab shouldn’t go hungry”
- 2020-11-24 RotoGro International to raise $1.53M for vertical farming
- 2020-11-20 Singapore’s ’30 by 30′ food security strategy
- 2020-11-20 Social Good Summit: Is vertical and indoor farming the future?
- 2020-11-16 The effects of the Spirulina extract on hydroponics
- 2020-11-13 A couple of showrooms in Europe need to get the ball rolling for Verde Compacto
- 2020-11-11 Tisha Livingston on the Untold Stories of Innovation Podcast
- 2020-11-09 Israeli startup offers modular vertical farming solutions
- 2020-11-09 CA (QC): Year-round vegetables for Inukjuak community
- 2020-11-09 Aponix upgrades 3D-NFT vertical barrels components to ‘Version 3'
- 2020-11-06 Growing crops vertically to feed the growing Indian population
- 2020-11-04 A mobile farm for all climates that supplies communities with fresh local food
- 2020-11-03 Israeli start-up makes vertical farms to grow crops in city parking lots
- 2020-11-03 80 Acres Farms raises funding round led by Barclays
- 2020-11-03 CAN (QC): Hydroponic growing container arrives in Inukjuak
- 2020-11-02 US (MN): Container farm has St. Paul inspectors scratching their heads