- Assistant Cultivation Manager - Capitol Heights (MD) USA
- Greenhouse Investment Analyst - Portland (OR) USA
- Market Manager - Horticulture, USA
- Procurement and Marketing Manager - Kenya
- Head Grower - Bahrain
- Quality Assurance Manager - (Victoria, NSW or Tasmania) Australia
- (Assistant) Manager
- Senior Commodities Trader | Pulses | Ukraine
- Manager Production Seedlings - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht
- UK Sales Manager - (South of the UK)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Unmanned system lifts up vertical farming to the next level
- "Vertical farming is a great answer for food security worldwide"
- Turkish greenhouse builder successfully launches 7 hectare Polyclima greenhouse concept in Qatar
- Temperature is the biggest challenge for cultivation in the Maldives
- What will the urban greenhouse of the future look like?
Innovate UK and HydroGarden £1m in vertical farming
HydroGarden will be co-funding the 12 month project by investing over £636,000 taking the total investment to almost £1m.
The VydroFarm plan will create a fully controlled commercial vertical hydroponic indoor system at HydroGarden’s Coventry site which is set to create additional jobs.
Read more at Business Quarter
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-07-24 Artechno doing new cultivation tests in VF chamber
- 2020-07-21 UKUAT joins FFT Expo as show partner
- 2020-07-20 NZ: Drysdale Hydroponics expansion set to create 30 new jobs in Southland
- 2020-07-16 Unmanned system lifts up vertical farming to the next level
- 2020-07-15 First indoor basil harvested in Delphy Improvement Center
- 2020-07-13 City of Orlando approves lease for 18-acre 4Roots Farm Campus in the Packing District
- 2020-07-10 IGS completes deal with Vertegrow to build Scotland’s first commercial vertical farm
- 2020-07-10 Barclays and Unreasonable selects 80 Acres Farms to receive $100,000 grant in support of COVID-19 related work
- 2020-07-09 This vertical farm could be the answer to a future without water
- 2020-07-08 New pieces for vertical barrels and cooperation with new product partners
- 2020-07-03 Basil, exploring genetics for Vertical Farming
- 2020-06-30 "Vertical farming is a great answer for food security worldwide"
- 2020-06-26 Space peppers to spice up astronauts' diets
- 2020-06-24 Startup pioneering vertical agriculture in Latin America raises close to one million dollars
- 2020-06-22 Launch and sale of new CubicFarms control room system
- 2020-06-18 'To make Vertical Farming industrially viable, you need artificial intelligence'
- 2020-06-17 Increase in urban farming amid COVID-19 and fragile food supply chains
- 2020-06-16 "After summing up all production costs, our plants cost less than 0.25$"
- 2020-06-16 Sustainable cities and urban farming on Mars?
- 2020-06-16 JPFA researches the impact of COVID-19 on the vertical farming industry