- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
Spain: High temperatures speed up strawberry campaign
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-24 US: Produce imports plug winter gaps
- 2022-01-24 Former janitor now enjoys planting veggies
- 2022-01-24 Colder temperatures slow organic lettuce production
- 2022-01-24 UK: How to clean a 5 acre tomato greenhouse
- 2022-01-20 Strawberry growers welcome multiple benefits of new biocontrols applicator
- 2022-01-20 How to control the temperature of a saffron farm?
- 2022-01-19 Gazan farmers adopt green economy to reap financial harvest
- 2022-01-18 Philippines: Antique’s upland farmers start planting greenhouse crops
- 2022-01-17 "Year-round snack cucumbers thanks to an optimal LED light recipe"
- 2022-01-17 How to prepare a greenhouse for winter cloudy and snowy days
- 2022-01-14 Changhua's cherry tomatoes have been fully ordered before harvesting
- 2022-01-14 Gigantic cabbage from southern Taiwan ‘listens to music’ every day
- 2022-01-14 UK: 12,000 tomatoes from two plants at Sea Spring Seeds
- 2022-01-14 Japan is testing grow-in-a-bag plant technology in space
- 2022-01-14 Vertical technology keeps strawberries warm in gutters
- 2022-01-13 "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- 2022-01-12 Climate smart agriculture farmers on the rise in Dagana, Bhutan
- 2022-01-07 In a 1000 sq ft garden, Patna man grows over 100 varieties of fruits & veggies
- 2022-01-07 Diary of a space zucchini, 10 years on
- 2022-01-07 "The future is going to be automation"