Top 5 -yesterday
- "We can now capture the whole value chain, from young plants to the consumer"
- Dutch Berries: 20 hectares of high-tech strawberry cultivation
- How to shift from optimal growth with LEDs to optimal energy usage
- Adjusting irrigation water: bicarbonates vs. pH
- Carbon footprint of importing food could be 7.5x higher than thought
Top 5 -last month
Canada: Orangeline Farms recognizes staff efforts
“We are so impressed by the effort being put in by our staff at Orangline Farms. Many have literally never missed a day of work this year – I think that’s a true testament to the culture we’ve created here,” said Jordan Kniaziew, Orangeline’s VP of Sales and Marketing.
“As we approach the holiday season we want our employees to know that, whatever their job title, we are truly grateful for the work they do each and every day,” says Duffy Kniaziew, President of Orangeline Farms. “For employers to recognize their staff at every level, especially in this business, it’s just the right thing to do.”
Six staff members were honored with a very special holiday gift, recognizing their continuous dedication to the company throughout the year. As one staff member put it, “It really means a lot to us, just to know that they appreciate the work that we do. It motivates us to do even more.”
About Orangeline Farms
Orangeline Farms is a family-owned, boutique greenhouse grower responsible for bringing Zing! Healthy Food products to retail locations across North America. These include European Runner Beans, Super Sweet Strawberries and a range of specialty peppers.
For more information:
627 Rd. 14, R.R. #5
Leamington, ON N8H 3V8
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-10 "We consider every aspect of bell pepper cultivation to keep moving toward energy-neutral farming"
- 2022-08-10 Nova Siri Genetics research for strawberry cultivation
- 2022-08-10 Call for research needs in aquaponics
- 2022-08-10 Greenhouse grower purchases 75-acre greenhouse in Jalisco, Mexico
- 2022-08-10 "One thing's sure: there will be less lit cultivation next season"
- 2022-08-10 PT: Biobest steps up presence in Portugal with acquisition of Agronologica, changes name to Biobest Portugal
- 2022-08-10 4 case studies on monitoring and optimizing irrigation
- 2022-08-10 US (CA): Rotational fungicide approved for sale in CA
- 2022-08-10 New type of strawberry harvester introduced to the market
- 2022-08-10 Shouguang, Shandong: the capital of vegetables in China
- 2022-08-10 “Developing varieties with resistances takes time but it’s an important role we play as plant breeders”
- 2022-08-10 Western Growers mourns the passing of Hank Giclas
- 2022-08-10 India: Yara Growth invests $50M in ag-fintech company
- 2022-08-10 All Florida pesticide exams now available online
- 2022-08-09 US (ID): Syngenta debuts $15 million global vegetable seeds quality control lab
- 2022-08-09 Cualin Quality signs an agreement with Rijk Zwaan to produce Reddery RZ cherry tomatoes at its high-tech facilities
- 2022-08-09 UK: £15,000 vouchers available for horticultural, food and drink research
- 2022-08-09 Acquiring contracting companies results in Veldhoven Loonwerk
- 2022-08-09 Bowery and Arkansas Agricultural Experiment Station to develop disease-resistant spinach
- 2022-08-09 "We can now capture the whole value chain, from young plants to the consumer"