- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Black growbags could benefit vegetable crops as well”
- Latvia: First greenhouse to grow cucumbers under LEDs uses landfill waste to produce energy
- "Moisture is the big danger in the next two months"
- "Even light intensity at every spot in the greenhouse"
- US (OH): 80 Acres Farms makes layoffs as tech job crunch continues
Top 5 -last month
- How farmers are cutting out supermarkets
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- Higher light transmission and lower heat demand with double foil greenhouse
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
- 30MHz declared bankrupt, curator 'optimistic about restart'
IEEFA analysis of Paris Climate Accord:
Much work still to be done to inform investors of perils of fossil-fuel markets
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-27 New bio-based shading agent delivered in powder form
- 2023-01-27 Pakistan's LNG crisis sparks dangerous 'bag gas' trade
- 2023-01-25 How habanero peppers respond to stress
- 2023-01-25 Crisis update: "European price cap could cause sudden market changes"
- 2023-01-23 ‘Green tech investors are looking at the US, not Europe’
- 2023-01-18 Passive sunning: Maximizing the efficiency of intelligent light and water
- 2023-01-13 Tanzania’s tomato growers need solar-powered cold storages
- 2023-01-11 "At current electricity prices, I think economic winter production is impossible"
- 2023-01-10 CAN: Prime Minister, no ‘one size fits all’ solution to curbing climate pollution from farms
- 2023-01-06 US (AK): Farming food and energy on the same land
- 2023-01-04 An electric boiler key to your successful and affordable energy mix?
- 2022-12-20 NL: Grid operators not shocked by growth in electricity demand for greenhouse horticulture
- 2022-12-20 Improving energy efficiency in horticulture by conducting data-driven audits
- 2022-12-19 CombiVliet invests in sustainability for year-round tomato cultivation
- 2022-12-19 Greenhouse horticulture takes and gives to electricity grid
- 2022-12-15 Do dehumidifiers really save energy?
- 2022-12-15 NFU Scotland: ‘Farming must be viewed as critical in energy bill review’
- 2022-12-14 Austria: "Due to high gas prices, we have to plant a little later to be able to save a bit"
- 2022-12-13 Drilling ongoing for geothermal greenhouse project at Yverdon-les-Bains, Switzerland
- 2022-12-05 Israel: Agrovoltaics project researches potential of obtaining renewable energy