- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Improved root distribution maximizes flowering speed
According to Cultilene, the power generated during propagation by the improved root distribution in the RootmaXX block, enables the grower to produce the strong generative plant so important to be able to push the plant hard to maximize flowering speed.
The Exact AIR slab also gives the right control during the important dry back period to produce the balance and speed required for the top crops. The higher oxygen content especially at the bottom of the slab minimizes water roots and maximizes root hairs and root health.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-01 Chinese cauliflower seeds are blooming in Pakistan
- 2022-06-30 US (TX): Gunni Gal’s Van Zandt brings aquaponic farming to valley
- 2022-06-30 India: researchers develop method to detect defects in vegetable seeds using x-ray imaging
- 2022-06-28 Aquaponics takes fish, nutrients and a lot of sweat
- 2022-06-27 Genetia BioSciences receives Swiss delegation on stimulation Czech-Swiss cooperation
- 2022-06-24 Finnish lettuce greenhouse uses industry waste wood to heat the greenhouse
- 2022-06-24 21-year-old student establishes hydroponics business with only P1,000
- 2022-06-22 'Primavera, Victory and Inspire are a safe bet for strawberry growers in the Mediterranean'
- 2022-06-22 EIT Food partner ART21 announces over EUR 1 million of high-tech services to help rebuild Ukraine’s agrifood sector
- 2022-06-22 US (MA): Tomato dream comes true for Ken Foppema, who started farming almost 40 years ago
- 2022-06-22 China: Village official helps farmers escape poverty by growing fruits and vegetables
- 2022-06-22 Canadian grower plans 45-acre organic strawberry expansion
- 2022-06-22 "Finland is an interesting region with good opportunities for hybrid greenhouses"
- 2022-06-21 Ancient seeds found in southern Türkiye
- 2022-06-21 Greenhouse and Kitchen provide food and education in the fight for good nutrition
- 2022-06-21 Kenya: Farmers urged to grow alternative crops to protect environment
- 2022-06-21 Picking blueberries for a good cause
- 2022-06-20 Partners growing mushrooms in former shipping container
- 2022-06-20 "We used Plant Empowerment to boost our yields"
- 2022-06-20 California bell peppers shift growing regions