Italian greenhouse builder ArtigianFer has introduced the Combilux greenhouse to deal with these problems in a greenhouse typology that is "absolutely new in design and functionality," the company says. "The versions and potentialities of the Combilux greenhouse have been submitted to a patent process that is ongoing and progressing."
A Combilux greenhouse, according to ArtigianFer, can be used in a variety of ways:
- Completely open.
- Completely open with external shading.
- Completely open with external and/or internal shading and/or insulation.
- Partially openable.
- Completely closed with external and/or internal shading and/or insulation.
- Covered with polyethylene of various nature and luminosity.
- Covered with rigid and semi-rigid plastic material and with glass.
- Covered with a long-lasting material that is the ETFE in the solutions that will be more and more frequent than closed-air conditioned greenhouses.
The models, which to date, already have their specific design and underwent a pre-manufacturing and industrial unification process, are the following:
- Combilux PE Cabrio with rolling cloth in polyethylene + external and internal Shading, Width of aisle 8.00-12.00 m and of span 4.00-5.00 m
- Combilux Glass with alternating doors or without alternating doors
- Width of aisle 8.00-9.60-12.00 m and of span 4.00-5.00 m
- Combilux ETFE (in prototype phase to then be built in field) Width of aisle 9.60 m and of span 4.00-5.00 m
For more information:
Via Francesca Vecchia, 23
51010 S. Lucia Uzzanese - Pistoia
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org