- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
- Robotic system for tomato plant lowering
- US (IN): New greenhouses to bring $258M investment, 185 jobs to South Bend
- The 10 hottest chili peppers in the world
- The pink ribbed Cassarosa tomato is awarded the 2022 Flavor of the Year award
- Growers could measure fruit and vegetable vitamin content themselves
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
Bahrain: Growing food in the desert
The farm is run by Grahame Dunling, Chief Operating Officer at Peninsula, who gave us a peek into the world of large scale hydroponic farming in Bahrain and the mix of ingenuity, technology and innovation that makes growing here possible.
Click here to read the full report
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-26 "Tabletop growing is going to change things"
- 2022-01-26 "Around Christmas, we were too short of regional lamb's lettuce to meet the demand"
- 2022-01-26 Double Diamond Farms is and remains family-owned
- 2022-01-24 Growing old style tasty tomatoes with new technologies
- 2022-01-24 Izal, the first Dutch cucumber from Sakata for Almeria
- 2022-01-21 Building strawberry farms to feed North America
- 2022-01-21 Müritz fishermen do not want to grow tomatoes in the future
- 2022-01-20 "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
- 2022-01-18 Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- 2022-01-18 Finland: Accelerating indoor farming projects throughout Europe, including cosmetics
- 2022-01-17 Peter Seabrook, BBC Gardeners' World star dies aged 86
- 2022-01-14 "Setting up this dragon fruit greenhouse was a dream come true"
- 2022-01-12 "We are always conscious of the environment"
- 2022-01-07 India: Advanced farming mooted to ensure food security
- 2022-01-06 "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
- 2022-01-06 Singapore: Two news farms on their way, one fully powered by solar
- 2022-01-06 “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- 2022-01-06 Vegan Quality mark for Belgium greenhouse grower
- 2022-01-04 Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- 2022-01-04 No-nonsense vertical farming solution for strawberry cultivation