- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
- Advisor / Account manager horticulture Japan
Top 5 -yesterday
- Artificial photosynthesis can produce food without sunshine
- Finnish lettuce greenhouse uses industry waste wood to heat the greenhouse
- New ToBRFV-resistant varieties presented for Mexico
- CABY virus resurfaces in cucumber greenhouse: "Sometimes there was hardly any aphid to be found in the crop"
- 21-year-old student establishes hydroponics business with only P1,000
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US: FDA can't find link to Taylor Farms celery and onions
Officials from the FDA and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) say diced celery and onion blend has not been ruled out as a source of the outbreak. They just can’t confirm Montana’s findings. The ingredients of the salad include rotisserie chicken, seasonings, water, eggs, celery and onions.
The outbreak includes 19 people in seven states. Five of them have been hospitalized; two with hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS), a life-threatening complication that causes kidney failure, seizure, stroke and coma.
The CDC says it has received no new reports of illness since November 23. By state, the case count is as follows: California (1), Colorado (4), Missouri (1), Montana (6), Utah (5), Virginia (1), and Washington (1).
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-23 А ton of infected peppers were brought to Russia from North Macedonia
- 2022-06-13 EU Agri-food chain’s commitment to safer food for better health
- 2022-06-03 UK: ToBRFV back after two years
- 2022-05-20 The banks collapsed in 2008 – and our food system is about to do the same
- 2022-05-17 US Sprouting industry recommend to improve safety practices to limit foodborne outbreaks
- 2022-05-10 Maryland startup helps consumers ‘romaine’ calm about food safety
- 2022-04-28 “Eat them to defeat them” campaign has resulted in UK veg sales worth £92 million
- 2022-04-25 ‘Color is essential when selling healthy snacks in vending machines’
- 2022-04-21 "Shoppers keep food safety in mind when sourcing CEA produce"
- 2022-04-21 US (CA): Organic zucchini voluntarily recalled because of possible Salmonella contamination
- 2022-04-12 "China needs own seeds to guarantee country's food bowl"
- 2022-03-24 CAN: New North Greenhouse teams up with Harvest Algoma
- 2022-03-18 Honey bee colony collapse could mean food insecurity
- 2022-03-15 Save Foods latest trial boosts the shelf life of strawberries
- 2022-03-15 Consumer Foundation raises questions over strawberries sold in Taiwan
- 2022-03-04 Pandemic created an opportunity for organic school meals in California
- 2022-02-08 "Better than you remember" campaign should increase vegetable consumption
- 2022-01-27 AgTech in Abu Dhabi: Driving a new way forward for food security
- 2022-01-10 Calling an ambulance for moldy tomatoes: please don't
- 2021-12-24 US: APHIS seeks comments on draft Pest Risk Assessment for the importation of berry plants from Mexico