Fresh Business Expo Ukraine, which took place from 1-3 December, welcomed 2.238 trade visitors and 75 companies from 8 countries worldwide participated in the event occupying some 1.750 m2.
This year the exhibition welcomed official country participations from Greece (Union of Kiwi Producers) and Italy (Italian Trade Agency) furthermore the exhibition was supported by: The Ukrainian League of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs
Italian Trade Agency, The office of Agricultural Counsellor of the Embassy of the Kingdom of The Netherlands in Ukraine, The American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine and The Embassy of Greece in Ukraine.
The conference “Fruits & Vegetables of Ukraine”, organized by Fruit Inform and organised within the framework of Fresh Business Expo, attracted a record high number of 230 delegates. The conference and exhibition attracted leading growers, traders, key supermarket buyers, importers, exporters, processors as well as input and equipment suppliers.
The third day of the conference was dedicated to the successful trade forum in which exporters and growers are given the opportunity to meet face to face with key supermarket buyers. 30 supermarket chains and importers were present at this dedicated trade forum.
Fresh Business Expo 2015 showcased a wide range of products covering the entire chain of Fresh Produce; this made the exhibition the ideal platform to conduct new business and source new products. Fresh Business Expo has once again proven to be the leading trade event for all suppliers within the entire spectrum of the Fresh Produce Industry targeting trade visitors from Ukraine and other CIS Countries.
The coming edition of Fresh Business Expo is scheduled for 29 November – 1 December 2016 and will once again take place at the International Exhibition Centre.
More information can be found on www.freshbusiness-expo.com.
- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
- Horticultural Commercial Director
- Senior Operations Manager Nursery
- EU Sales and Region manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- GreenTech Americas: a resilient industry through challenging times
- Research uncovers a new approach to cooling greenhouse irrigation water
- Pepsico’s greenhouse accelerator program call for applications is now open
- What role do weeds play in the transmission of ToBRFV?
- Spain: Phase 1 of tomato glasshouse completed and operational, phase 2 underway
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "We harvest 40,000 heads of lettuce per day"
- Japanese Berry Pop fresh strawberry seeds now available for global markets
- Kuwait: Aeroponic greenhouse to continue country's effort to cut down import
- A greenhouse full of cherry blossoms in Hungary
- UK shortages? "Enough iceberg lettuce to sink the Titanic"
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-23 "Best day ever for GreenTech Americas"
- 2023-03-23 Argus and Conviron selected as recipient of 2023 CEAC Mission Award
- 2023-03-22 GreenTech Americas: a resilient industry through challenging times
- 2023-03-20 Join the next ∑-Grow Inside seminar on March 28
- 2023-03-20 The World Pepper Congress will be held in Almeria in May
- 2023-03-17 Consortium to train Senegalese farmers in sustainable vegetable production
- 2023-03-17 AU: Horticulture Field Day at Tatura Smartfarm
- 2023-03-17 China Strawberry Brand Conference 2023 held in Shanghai
- 2023-03-17 'Don’t let the lights go out'
- 2023-03-16 RKW will put their LP-Keder products in the spotlight during the GreenTech Americas
- 2023-03-14 PIB India cluster heads off to Hyderabad and Delhi this April
- 2023-03-13 Packed program at Greentech Americas
- 2023-03-10 HortiFlora Expo Ethiopia comes to an end
- 2023-03-10 UK: CHA organizes comprehensive exhibitor support package for UK suppliers at GreenTech 2023
- 2023-03-10 Wartime berry growing and processing. Conference in Rivne, Ukraine
- 2023-03-07 Priva launches Academy live training sessions
- 2023-03-07 Record-breaking event for 10th anniversary edition of Indoor Ag-Con
- 2023-03-07 More than 20,000 people celebrate Almeria's tomato
- 2023-03-06 Southern Exposure lived up to the expectations once again
- 2023-03-06 Photo report: HortEx Vietnam 2023