- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Japan: Agrochemical firms partner with overseas companies
Next year, Nissan Chemical Industries will expand sales channels in Asia for its proprietary rice-paddy herbicide. The company will also start supplying a herbicide for vegetable fields to companies in Europe.
Its sales came to 45.7 billion yen ($367.8 million) for the year ended March 2015, up 10 billion yen or so from two years earlier. For the current year through March 2016, the company anticipates 7% sales growth to 49.1 billion yen.
The key driving force behind the increase has been overseas markets. Nissan Chemical's herbicides are sold in Europe by Germany's Bayer, while U.S. company Dow Chemical handles sales of the company's herbicides and germicides throughout Asia, Europe and South America.
Read the full article at the Nikkei Asian Review
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-28 Spray boom full of traps to catch pests
- 2022-06-28 Biosecurity advice: Blueberry rust Western Australia
- 2022-06-24 CABY virus resurfaces in cucumber greenhouse: "Sometimes there was hardly any aphid to be found in the crop"
- 2022-06-24 New ToBRFV-resistant varieties presented for Mexico
- 2022-06-24 How can the seed sector contribute to the sustainable use of pesticides?
- 2022-06-22 Controlling Cercospora leaf spot in beet in 2022
- 2022-06-21 Vegetables tainted with ToBRFV were imported to Russia
- 2022-06-21 Cucurbit powdery mildew control in 2022
- 2022-06-20 ZeroTol 2.0 helps reduce resistance in IPM programs
- 2022-06-20 IntraLight launches next-gen pesticide, protecting crops without chemicals
- 2022-06-17 South Africa plays a critical role in the continent's crop protection industry
- 2022-06-17 US: APHIS seeks public comment on proposed changes for revising pest regulation lists
- 2022-06-17 South Africa plays critical role in continent’s crop protection sector
- 2022-06-17 Tradecorp launches new biostimulant worldwide
- 2022-06-14 "Cleaning machine reduces need for expensive algae control chemicals"
- 2022-06-14 Organifarms and Biobest win GreenTech Innovation Awards 2022
- 2022-06-08 Prevention of algae formation with Intra Hydropure
- 2022-06-08 Nano-sensor detects pesticides on fruit in minutes
- 2022-06-06 Latest developments in high-tech strawberry IPM
- 2022-06-02 Tea leaves grower shares tips on how to keep aphids at bay