- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- Coal and pink tomatoes: the challenges for Polish growers
- Healthy seeds, and good germination with Plasma Activated Water seed treatment
- J. Huete International builds high-tech greenhouse for seed research in South America
- NZ: Return of the watermelon
- Tropicalia Greenhouse in Northern France blends perfectly with surroundings
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- Passive solar greenhouses: How Ladakh farmers are harvesting crops in winter
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
Senmatic launches new FL100 easy installation fixture
"An important advantage of the FL100 is that both spectrum and intensity can be controlled," said Senmatic's Global Sales Manager Morten Hjorth. "Furthermore the units can now be interconnected to create an easy installation in series."
The minimalistic design means easy installation using standard connection technology, and with a minimal shadow footprint, the FL100 is able to produce good quality plants all year long. "This makes it a natural replacement to the conventional HPS systems used today."
The spectrums of the LEDs can be individually adjusted for multiple crops in combination with LCC 4 climate control systems. An alternative to the LCC 4 climate control system is a small Control Unit which controls up to 49 fixtures.
Morten Hjorth of Senmatic with the LCC4 Logic Climate Control at the booth of AgroWeld during the GrowTech Eurasia last week. The LCC4 is compatible wit the new FL100 LED fixtures of Senmatic.
The new fixture has already been sold for several big installations in Europe. It offers not only a dynamic control of the intensity and spectral composition, but its also provides severe energy saving characteristics (energy savings up to 50%).
The FL100 LED top-light is a fixture emitting light in the photosynthetic active region of the visible light spectrum. "Our solutions suit modern production greenhouses world wide and are designed to withstand the harsh environment
of a glasshouse," said Senmatic in a news release.
For more information:
Senmatic A/S DGT
Morten Hjorth, Global Sales Manager
T: +45 20 80 11 16
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-28 PV shade screens for greenhouses, agrivoltaics
- 2022-11-18 3-in-1 sensor to simultaneously monitor soil-based production
- 2022-11-16 “The garage door is one of the most important parts of a passive solar greenhouse”
- 2022-11-16 Even more energy saving possible with energy-efficient fan
- 2022-11-16 Introduction video: see strawberry harvesting robot in action
- 2022-11-14 Grower tries 'V-shape' steering, already sees positive results
- 2022-11-10 Otto: the IPM scouting and yield forecasting greenhouse robot
- 2022-11-09 Building the right facility for the indoor cultivation operation
- 2022-11-08 ProSeal extends automatic case packer range
- 2022-11-01 Cutting produce with water: "the produce stays fresher"
- 2022-10-25 Yield prediction in vine tomatoes: towards one robot for all tomato varieties
- 2022-10-21 SA: Expert warns that cyber threats to smart farming could threaten food security
- 2022-10-18 Stopping condensation droplets from absorbing light and promoting pathogens
- 2022-10-14 The latest innovations for aquaponics and vertical farming
- 2022-10-05 “A million gallons of water that could be recycled or repurposed”
- 2022-09-29 How to solve efficiency in farm processing
- 2022-09-27 "Increasing adoption of ag robots as more growers ‘get it’"
- 2022-09-27 Renting brings crate washing on scale within reach
- 2022-09-27 China's first artificial intelligence 5G agricultural robot comes out
- 2022-09-26 Technology has become the foundation of blueberry cultivation