Top 5 -yesterday
- "A generational change is going on in Italy's horti sector"
- Schartner's mall-size greenhouse in Exeter still on hold after judge's ruling
- Strawberry picking robots aim to save California growers
- Monitoring thrips with image technology unique, benificial insects soon to be counted digitally
- Brazil: $1 mln investment in wasabi greenhouse production
Top 5 -last week
- Top tips for growing lettuce in a greenhouse
- Taking the wisdom from indoor farming and bringing it into greenhouses
- "Kawaguchi tomato variety good option for consumer, but also good for the grower"
- "We can now capture the whole value chain, from young plants to the consumer"
Top 5 -last month
Japan: Agricultural firms looking at Vietnamese market
Companies from Japan have been showing their interest in the local agricultural market this year.
On Sunday six major companies in the Japanese agricultural sector showcased their products such as seeds, fertilizers and machinery at an exhibition in Ho Chi Minh City.
Junichi Kozuka, chairman of clean soil producer Hanagokoro, told Tuoi Tre that Japanese producers are seeking to boost their exports as the Japanese yen has weakened. Besides, with an aging population, it is more difficult for Japan to maintain agriculture activities so expanding overseas is a good option, he said.
Read the full story at Thanh Nien Daily
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-15 Indonesia: Pushing food security for Stunak Island residents
- 2022-08-15 Tomato prices surge as rains damage crop in Shimla, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Maharashtra
- 2022-08-15 USDA to invest $15 million in climate-smart agriculture
- 2022-08-15 Kenya puts more focus on the berry export market in new deal
- 2022-08-15 Strawberry picking robots aim to save California growers
- 2022-08-15 July 2022 cannot compete with record prices for tomatoes in July 2021
- 2022-08-15 Chongming, Shanghai: High-tech produced vine tomatoes arrive at the market
- 2022-08-15 US: Western Growers praises Gov. Newsom's Bold Water Supply Strategy for California
- 2022-08-15 US to import more vegetables in first half of 2022
- 2022-08-12 Understanding the profitability of your greenhouse
- 2022-08-11 "European retailers want alternatives to possible decline of lit Dutch tomato acreage this winter"
- 2022-08-11 Movement of Mexican asparagus through Arizona, California and Texas expected to remain about the same
- 2022-08-11 Total ad numbers this week saw 2% increase from last week
- 2022-08-11 "Vegetable supplies are severely disrupted this season as growers face a crisis under a mountain of challenges"
- 2022-08-11 UK farmers count cost as heatwave kills fruit and vegetable crops
- 2022-08-11 "Kawaguchi tomato variety good option for consumer, but also good for the grower"
- 2022-08-11 The benefits of agtech in urban buildings
- 2022-08-11 Nigeria: Lagosians see pepper prices go up by 100% in two weeks
- 2022-08-11 Unprecedented challenges ahead for the Fresh Herbs Industry
- 2022-08-11 Orange and Dragon Agriculture: Avocados should be considered a healthy food rather than a daily fruit